Married To A Monster: Chapter VIII.

Lola's POV

We came up with a wicked plan that will get Anabella back. I was excited for today because today was the day I did a spell that will paralyze that conniving bitch. I'll show her!

"LOLA! Snap out of it you are making that evil face again." Amie looked at me with mock horror making me laugh.

"Okay lets get her." I said following quietly behind Rachel as she was approaching the washroom Amie quickly ran up to her hitting behind her head making her collapse.

I casted the spell on her and dragged her body to Maria's room and we all tied her up on a chair.

***

It has been exactly thirty minutes and Rachel woke up with a shocked expression.

"What's going on? And why am I tied up I thought you girls were my friend-" Rachel ranted.

"Shut It bitch!" Jenny yelled.

"We are fucking on to you." Amie sneered in her face.

"And you will fix this shit or I will kill you." Julian looked deadly at her.

"You can't kill me." Rachel snorted causing me to get pissed.

"You will undo your little spell. And I will kill you and I can kill you. We are royals and royals have another chance at mates, I'm sure my brother would get over you in a second." Julian hissed in her face.

"Now spill everything!" I snapped at her.

**

"He-he said something about wanting her power but she-she's human. I was caught up in jealousy I didn't even notice how fucked up this thing was. I'm so sorry." She cried.

"So undo the spell now." I looked at her with pity.

"I'm very dissapointed in you child. Spreading your legs for him. You fail to understand that he is a manipulative man and he made you believe you was his mate but truely you have not found your mate. He used you for something evil." Maria scolded her.

"I'm ashamed of myself." She whispered.

"We all are! We don't even know if we should fucking trust you." Amie snapped making her flinch. Good she's scared.

"I swear you can trust me now." She said.

"We need to put a trust spell on her." Jenny said making me agree.

Maria quickly put the spell on her and we took her out of the chair and unparalyzed her.

Rachel chanted a spell over Bella making her body jolt to life. Her color was coming back and her heart beat was regular. She's been out for almost a month and i'm thankful she was back.

**

Anabella's POV

My body finally had this lively feeling to it.

Open your eyes child.

And then my eyes shot open. I groaned from all of the light beaming into my eyes.

"She's finally up!!" I heard Amie's voice.

I sat up taking in my surroundings.

"What happened?" I groaned.

*

*

*

After I took in the whole story to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I glared at Rachel making her shrink back.

"Okay children Prince Damion must not know of Anabella's current state yet it will create too much chaos so I will be keeping her here with me for now." Maria said dismissing everyone.

________

Rachel's POV

"Please fuckk mee Damion fuckk me." I heard when I was walking to his room. He's really a sick guy I thought before barging in.

"Rachel." Damion said casually.

"You bastard!" I walked up to him getting ready to slap him when my wrist was grabbed.

"Nuh uh uh, now that's no way to treat your mate is it darling?"

"Mate my ass you fucking liar!" I yelled in his face making his eyes shift colors.

"Valarie can you please leave us?" He spoke to the girl who covered her body.

The girl quickly ran out of the room with her clothes.

"So where were we mate?"

"I'm not your mate!" Slap.

"Don't you dare speak to me in that way!" He grabbed my hair making me cry.

"I can't believe I fell for your tricks. You did something to me. I would have never acted the way I did if I was in my right state of mind." I whispered.

"Bravo." He clapped smiling snisterly.

"You figured me out." I scrambled for the door.

"You are a monster." I trembled.

"That I am." He approached me slamming me against the wall holding my neck.

I'm such a bad person. I wanted to live and start new but I knew this might be the end for me. I fucked up really bad. But the next few words he said had my heart racing with fear.

"Now you die since you know my plan." He said before squeezing the life out of me and my body went limp.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT RACHEL DYING? she deserved it? no?

ANABELLA IS BACK THOUGH !! :)