Married To A Monster: Chapter X

Anabella's POV

Everything was a blur. Some months passed and Damon still believed I was in a coma. Everytime he came around a spell would be put on me. He was a sick guy and I wanted out of this castle.

Jenny has been doing better since the day Rachel died. No one saw her body or anything. We believe that Damon kept her body somewhere in the dungeon.

No one dared to step foot down there.

I brushed my hair and listened in on the convo the girls were having.

"There is this big dance coming up, all supernaturals are invited and you have to go Anabella this is your chance at finding your mate and getting out of here." Maria smiled my way.

"We will have to tell Damon that she recovered. She can't just go to the ball, everyone including him will be there and he will smell her scent." Lola said speaking up.

"She'll mask her scent, he doesn't have to know where she is or else she's going to be trapped again." Amie said.

"Whats all this talk about me going to the dance." I said grinning.

"Your chance to get out of here, you don't belong here child so we will do everything to get you out." Penelope now spoke.

"Yea we have your dress too, you will look stunning."Jenny said excitedly.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"We wont be going with you. When we send you we expect you not to ever return." Maria explained cautiously.

I slowly nodded my head.

Disappointment and happiness both filling my insides.

"Don't be sad sweetheart we will be fine." Penelope hugged me.

"When he finds out I'm gone he will kill you all." I sobbed on her shoulder.

"You are worth the risk child." Maria said.

"If only you knew who you were." She then mumbled silently.