The Gown- Chapter 5

"""""""""""""""""""""

Hey guys!

I really hope you love this chapter :)

Well, I'm not going to delay you any further.....

ENJOY!!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""

The Gown- Chapter 5:

I woke up at 6 a.m and adamantly decided that yesterday's exercise would probably make up for a long time's worth of it.

Daft, yes, but what could I say? Who needed exercise when they had a pretty fast metabolism?

I went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my hair while trying to text Bry at the same time.

Bry: MORNIN' AMBER, U READY 4 THE PARTY 2NIGHT??

Me: HELL YEAH, I'M READY =]

Bry: GOOD BECAUSE I HAVE A LITTLE SURPRISE 4 U...

That caught my attention.

Me: UHUH, & WHAT MIGHT THAT B......

Bry: LMAO IT'S A SURPRISE FOR A REASON

Me: RAT

Bry: U KNOW I'M THE BEST :P OH AND BY THE WAY.......

Me: ???

Bry: YOU'RE A REAL HEART-BREAKER ;)

He had heard the truth about Zay? Yeah, I had flipped Zay off, but I thought Veronica spread the rumour that Zay rejected me. That girl was one weird thing.

Me: BLAH, BLAH.... I GTG (GOT TO GO), TEXT ME LATER

I put my iPhone on my bay window, shifting my vibrant floral cushions to make space for the most valuable item I own- well, at least in my eyes.

I pulled into a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans, that made my legs look super long, and tucked in a loose mustard sheer shirt.

I then grabbed my iPhone, tucked it into my back pocket and ran down the stairs to bump into Kenny.

I badly wanted to hold a grudge to show Kenny that I'm serious about the other day with Bry. His over protectiveness was just way off line.

But the problem with me, is that I really just can't keep a grudge. It gets horribly annoying at times, because people think they can just take advantage of me which just for the record, is very explicitly proven wrong.

I may not hold a grudge, but my death glares, the feistiness and an occasional kick in the place where the sun don't shine, sure makes up for it.

So instead of opening my mouth to greet him happily, like I had initially planned to, I just walked towards the kitchen.

But when Kenny grabbed my arm gently but firmly, I knew that something was up.

"Bambi..." he said, using my childhood nickname.

"Don't call me that." I snapped cutting him off mercilessly. "And let go of me. Now."

Ken took a deep breath and did as he was told. I was actually starting to enjoy the power.

"Okay... Amber. I'm sorry about yesterday and I agree with you. You are old enough to manage your-" here Ken cleared his throat and paused, "Your, uh... ahem, sorry. Your love life."

My phone vibrated in my back pocket, and I reached to read the text. Again, it was from Bry.

Bry: UH LADY, I'M PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHAT GTG MEANS... I AM COOL U KNOW :/