The Gown- Chapter 4

""""""""""""""

Hey!! Sorry for taking long to update but I am absolutely hooked with these two books called 'The Kissing Booth' and 'Teacher's Pet'.....

You should totally check them out!! :D

Anyway.... I made this chapter not ending with Zay [although it was tempting] and I made it longer than my last few.

These were very special requests.

Enjoy :)

""""""""""""""""

The Gown- Chapter 4:

There was a blinding weirdly black light, which was so bright and strong, that I was forced to bury my face into Zay's shoulder.

Talk about humiliating.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you?" I'd bet my entire piggy bank that he was smirking.

"Like I was the one who asked for this-this.... Heck I have no idea what's even happening to me." somehow I managed to reply through angrily clenched teeth.

Zay chuckled, as we spiraled through the inky light, "You'll see soon enough, Ammo."

"One- don't call me that." The next few words I mumbled under my breath, " Two- it sounded a whole lot hotter when Jayden said that."

Zay mustn't have heard me because we continued to whirl at huge amounts of speed in silence. Lucky for me, I wasn't one to be queasy.

I felt a thud from underneath my feet and I began to take in my surroundings.

I was in some sort of manor-house, however this place had no windows. It was creepy inside as the entire colour scheme was an inky black.

Black velvet armchairs, black wallpaper, black fluffy carpet. There was a huge black crystal chandelier, which was probably as big as my entire bathtub (which was totally oversized), and even black candles.

Around fifty silver- hooded figures were around me in a circle, also holding black candles. Were they some kind of cult?

I noticed black sparkling dust swirling and slithering around the house. It seemed to creep around the furniture and suddenly I was scared. Really scared.

I was in a large totally spooky house, with no windows or safety and I came via transportation freaky as hell. Weirdness was practically oozing out of this place. I came to grab Zay's cloak.

I only touched the air. Oh yeah. Add alone to that list.

Was I going to get murdered? Held as ransom? Rape?

A cold, icy voice sliced through my thoughts.

"No, dear little girl," The 'dear' sounded forced "You will not be raped."

"What the heck? What are you? Where did you come from? And w-why can you read my thoughts?" I stuttered unimpressively.

This guy was in a cloak, which seemed to be a thick accumulation of that swiveling black glittery dust.

The guy was abnormally tall, and skin-bald. His entire scalp was tattooed with these sort of symbols, however he was to far away for me to try and make out what it said.

His teeth were long and thin, all bunched up together and his nose was scrunched.

The guy was lean and a pallor so white, that I had to persuade myself that he wasn't transparent.

Weirdly enough, he had an uncanny resemblance to Voldemort from that Harry Potter movie. Very unattractive.

"Sit down." he demanded. Who did he think he was to order me around like that?