Steve

Falling. All he could remember was falling. Then trees. They surrounded him like a boxing match and he was in the ring. His eyes searched around for someone else, anyone else, but it was only him. Entering a clearing he realised he must build. He didn't know why but the urge to build controlled him. Without thinking he punched the trees around him, making the clearing bigger. Fists aching he still kept punching until he had a whole stack. He rested for a while. But not for long as his wood started to turn into planks. Now he had more stacks of wood. Craft, craft, craft started chanting in his mind. He had to craft, he had to build.

The sun stayed to set over his newly built cabin. He felt pleased with his creation. With a yawn and a stretch he headed to bed. However he couldn't get into bed. A voice in the back of his head told him 'You May not rest there are monsters nearby'. He ran to the crafting table and make a wooden sword. Regret ran through him as he should have made a mine and not worried so much on how equal his house was, a stone sword should have been nice. Opening his door he crept outside. He also regretted not hunting, his stomach began to rumble. Out of nowhere an arrow landed dead in his chest. He fell backwards and waited for death... but nothing. He had more lives than expected. Looking around he couldn't find whoever or whatever shot him. Circling the house he followed a hissing sound until he saw a terrifying green thing walking to him, hissing and expanding. He froze in fright, not knowing what that thing was. He watched as it came up to him and... BOOM.

Falling. He remembered falling... again? He searched around with his eyes for an explanation, but all he saw where trees. He trotted through the forest to find a clearing. It felt familiar to him. Part of a house was standing there along with a giant hole in the ground. Before he knew it an arrow flew through the air and landed in his left arm. That felt familiar too somehow but not in the right place. He walked up to the house to read a sign, it read 'Steve's first house'. This sent a chill down his whole body. Then he heard something even more familiar sounding. A hissing noise from right behind him...