When We Were Young - Chapter 8

Jisoo was having a great week. She was on fire in school, her best friend was getting married and she has never been more satisfied. Somehow Jennie was over at her apartment three times in the past five days and every time was better than the last time. But now it was Friday evening and Lisa and Chaeyoung had a bachelorette party at the local strip club and Jisoo was knocking on Jennie's door because they planned on going there together.

The moment Jennie opened the door Jisoo noticed something was different. Jennie was wearing grey sweatpants and even without a boner Jisoo was able to see the outline of her dick perfectly. "You're not wearing any underwear."

Jennie laughed, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah, after yesterday she needed some breathing room."

Jisoo smirked and walked inside.

"Don't look so smug. You're walking funny."

Jisoo laughed. She was sore, but just the perfect amount. "You're supposed to be getting ready though."

"I was at the gym," Jennie said. "I'll take a quick shower and change. I don't have to wash my hair."

"Need company in the shower?"

Jennie's lips parted and for a moment she nearly considered saying yes before she slowly shook her head. "If that happens we won't be going anywhere. And it's Lisa's bachelorette party. She has been excited about it for weeks and she'll kill us if we won't be there."

"Cause it's in a strip club and she'll be getting a lap dance," Jisoo pointed out.

Jennie laughed and nodded. "I'm gonna take that shower now. I'll be out in fifteen minutes."

Jisoo went in Jennie's room while Jennie showered. She was already dressed, wearing a black dress and a coat over it, because it was still cold. She wondered what Jennie was going to wear. And then she found a dress laid on the bed. A backless dress. A dress that would show off her tattoo. And Jisoo knew what needed to be done before they leave. She was grateful June wasn't at the apartment and she took her clothes off.

Jennie jumped when the shower door opened and a rush of cold air hit her before she felt arms wrap around her waist. "Jisoo, we don't have time," she said warningly.

"We'll be quick," Jisoo murmured, pressing a kiss on Jennie's shoulder. She slipped her hand lower, cupping Jennie's dick that rather quickly hardened in her hand. "See, you want it too."

Jennie groaned, hips jerking into Jisoo's hand. She sighed and then turned around, pinning Jisoo against the shower wall. "I don't have a condom here," she said in realization, loosening her grip on Jisoo.

"I'm still on my pill," Jisoo urged her.

All breath is knocked out of Jisoo's lungs when Jennie raised her leg and in a swift motion slid inside of her. They stilled, both breathing deeply. Jennie bumped her forehead against Jisoo's. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No," Jisoo breathed out honestly and rocked into Jennie.

Jennie's short nails dug into Jisoo's hips hard enough that they both knew it was going to leave marks before she started a fast pace. Jisoo leaned her head back against the wall and Jennie latched onto her neck. She nibbled, bit and sucked just enough so that it didn't leave any visible marks.

"Faster," Jisoo moaned out. She knew she would feel sore tomorrow and probably have bruises in a few days with the strength Jennie was using to pound into her, but she still needed more.

Jennie already felt oversensitive and she knew she wasn't going to last much longer. She slowed down which caused Jisoo to whimper and clutch onto her biceps but the deeper strokes brought out much louder moans.