Can I See You? - Chapter 10

Jennie was laying on Jisoo's bed, twirling the wrapped condom between her fingers while Jisoo was blow-drying her hair in the bathroom. Jennie was slightly nervous. They've had their first date two days and shared the bath and afterwards touched each other but it didn't lead to sex even though Jennie said it could happen after their first date. And the day after their date Jennie had to pack for the camp so she could spend the last day with Jisoo.

Jisoo came from the bathroom, wearing panties and one of Jennie's jerseys that reached mid-thigh. She plopped herself on the bed, face first.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked, laughing slightly at Jisoo's antics.

Jisoo rolled over. "You're leaving tomorrow," she said, her lips forming a pout. "And you'll be gone twenty days. That's practically three weeks," she complained.

"I know," Jennie said and nodded. "But Lisa's coming home in ten days, so you won't be alone. And June's coming home in two days. You can always hang out with him. Plus, Suho's going to get lonely too."

Jisoo laughed. "Yeah, but Suho's a nerd that reads history books and I'm going to miss my hot, hot girlfriend."

Jennie's eyes widened and she sat up, nudging Jisoo so their eyes met. "Is that what I am to you? Your girlfriend?"

"Do you not want to be?" Jisoo asked, abruptly sitting up suddenly afraid that she spooked Jennie or that Jennie realized she didn't want to be anything. Before Jennie could answer, Jisoo started rambling "I-I thought you wanted us to date. It's why we went to the springs. You said it yourself you don't want us to be just fuck buddies but now you don't want to actually be with me?"

"I never said that," Jennie said, raising her voice so Jisoo could hear her. "I never said I don't want to be with you. Of course I want to be your girlfriend. I just... I didn't think you'd want me to be yours."

Jisoo's shoulder relaxed from the previous tense posture. "Are you crazy, Jennie? Of course I want you to be my girlfriend. Didn't you just hear me say hot, hot girlfriend?" Jisoo teased.

Jennie finally smiled, relaxing as well. "So you only want me for my body?"

"No," Jisoo said and shook her head. She scooted closer to Jennie. "I want you for your brain," she said, poking Jennie in the forehead, "and your kindness," she added, her hand on Jennie's heart, "and because you're a giant dork."

Jennie huffed. "I'm not a dork. I'm powerful. I know martial arts. And I play softball. I could fight you."

Jisoo grinned, smooching Jennie's cheek. "Do you want to fight me?"

"No. But I could," Jennie stated confidently.

And Jisoo had no doubt that Jennie could. "You know, we won't see each other for a while, so you should make a Snapchat account," Jisoo urged. She tried it before but Jennie said it was a stupid app and that sending someone pictures that last seven seconds seems useless. "Please," Jisoo said and pouted.

Jennie sighed. "But I don't want a Snapchat."

"I promise you can delete it when you return," Jisoo said, scooting so close that she was almost sitting on Jennie's app. "We could keep up with each other's days. It'd be cute."

Jennie leaned backwards, picking up her phone from the nightstand near Jisoo's bed. "But I will only add you and maybe Lisa and Irene."

"Of course," Jisoo said and unlocked Jennie's phone. Jennie didn't use a passcode. She always stated it was useless and that she had nothing to hide. So Jisoo downloaded the app. "There's all this cool filters now too. Just let me create you a profile first."