Can I See You? - Chapter 14

It was going to be a hot summer day, Jisoo knew that before she even opened her eyes. Her arms were wrapped around Jennie who had her back to Jisoo's chest. Jisoo smiled, thinking how Jennie was the small spoon, or the front spoon as Jennie preferred because she was taller and stronger, not small.

Jennie felt a hand tightening around her waist and she felt Jisoo hugging her even closer. They were in their underwear, Jisoo in a matching bra and Jennie in a top. But it was still too hot. "Stop hugging me," Jennie murmured into the pillow.

"Never," Jisoo responded. "Are you feeling better?" she asked quietly, kissing Jennie's shoulder.

Jennie had checkups at the hospital regularly, her intersex situation making her more prone for serious illnesses. She was born with ovaries and she was at risk of ovarian cancer but she also had male reproductive organs and it also put her at risk of testis cancer. So every few months Jennie had to take all the uncomfortable tests that made her want to die. Yes, even a sample of her sperm. And on those days Jennie always ended up really quiet, sometimes not speaking for the entire day. Which is why Jennie stayed the night at Jisoo's. They watched movies in silence and held hands and it was enough comfort for Jennie.

Jennie nodded. "I'm okay today." She turned around, not caring that it was uncomfortably hot and buried her face in Jisoo's shoulder. When she was younger those tests didn't seem like a big deal but now they made her skin crawl and her stomach lurch uncomfortably.

"And the results?" Jisoo asked gently. She didn't want to probe too much because it nearly broke her heart when Jennie and Chaerin came over and Jennie refused to make eye contact or say anything.

"I'm perfect healthy," Jennie said. "They said that...," Jennie scrunched her nose in disgust before continuing, "my sperm count is low and that I'll probably never have kids but that the number can change over the years."

Jisoo nodded, letting Jennie know she was listening and that she tried to understand. "As long as you're okay. I don't know what I would do without you," Jisoo admitted.

Jennie pressed her lips against Jisoo's damp forehead. "I'm not leaving you."

Jisoo suddenly groaned. "It's so hot," she whined.

"You're hot," Jennie said, shrugging unapologetically when Jisoo sent her a look. Her brain was no longer sleepy and she realized something. She looked down at her crotch, her semi-erect dick pressing against her blue boxers in the usual morning style.

Jisoo followed Jennie's gaze and smirked. "Well, we could have some fun with that."

"I'm not opposed to that idea," Jennie admitted.

"I'll be right back." Jisoo stood up to turn on the fan in the corner of her room and grab a condom from the box in her dresser.

"Hey Jisoo," Jennie said, her amusement heard in the tone of her voice.

Jisoo turned around, expecting to find Jennie being smug or mischievous and ready to tear her underwear off but instead Jennie had her phone leaned against her boner and had the perfect view of the screen. Jisoo snorted.

Jennie laughed too. "No hands, see?" she joked, waving her hands in the air.

"Is that what you use it for?" Jisoo asked, still laughing.

Jennie nodded, beaming widely at Jisoo. "But not with mugs. I tried and it tipped over and everything spilled all over me. I can also hang things on it. Like towels."

Jisoo laughed again because the visual of Jennie standing with a towel hanging over her dick was just too funny. "You're a dork, you know?" Jisoo said, grinning. "Now let's do the other thing where you can use it to its full potential," she teased. She jumped on the bed, picking up the phone and placing it on the nightstand. "Do you really use your boner to watch Youtube videos though?"