Can I See You? - Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"Don't make a weird username please," Jennie said, not peeking at the screen and decided to lay down on the bed instead.

"I used JRJKim," Jisoo said and smirked. Jennie just looked at her confused. "It's Jennie Rubyjane Kim but with just initials of your first and middle name. Is it okay?"

Jennie sighed. "I guess I can work with that. I don't like my full name though."

"I know," Jisoo said and laid down, finding Jennie's hand with hers. "You like Jennie. And that's what everybody calls you." She finalized the profile and added herself and then quickly Irene and Lisa. She decided to shock Lisa. "Come on, make a cute face."

Jennie rolled her eyes. They were both laying on their stomachs now and Jennie leaned in to kiss Jisoo's cheek and Jisoo took the picture. "What should I caption it as?"

"My girlfriend," Jennie said proudly.

Jisoo grinned. She knew it would give Lisa a small heart attack. "Kiss me," she said. "Lisa's not going to believe us otherwise."

Jennie would normally put up a fight about Jisoo sending a picture of them kissing to someone but she nodded. Their lips met in a soft peck and Jisoo snapped the picture. "Can you save it?"

"Yup. Just press this button," Jisoo said and showed Jennie what to press on to save the picture. "Want to caption this?"

"You can come up with something for this one," Jennie said and shrugged.

Jisoo smiled and closed her eyes for a moment to come up with something good and funny. "I'm actually just going to send it like this. It will make Lisa scream loudly probably." And then she explained to Jennie how to know when someone opened up the picture and how to chat with someone on Snapchat. When Jennie understood all the basics Jisoo rolled her over so that she was laying on her back.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asked, only half paying attention because Snapchat was actually interesting and she has just discovered filters.

Jisoo straddled Jennie's hips. "Nothing," she replied innocently.

Jennie dropped her phone, wrapped her arms around Jisoo's waist and rolled them over, making Jisoo squeal. "Is that what you want?" Jennie asked.

"Yes," Jisoo said, no hesitation. "Do you want to?"

Jennie leaned down but instead of kissing Jisoo's lips, she nudged her nose in Jisoo's chin, making her tilt her head backwards and started pressing light kisses over the neck. "But we don't have to have sex." Though Jennie's words were muffled from where she spoke them against Jisoo's skin.

Jisoo locked her ankles above Jennie's butt and flipped them over. "Jennie, if you don't want to have sex that's okay. But if you think I don't want to, then you're wrong because you're leaving for twenty days and I'm not letting you leave without an orgasm."

At Jisoo's admission Jennie was left nearly breathless, her eyes darker as she started up at Jisoo. Jennie knew only one thing. She loved when Jisoo was on top of her. "We have time, before your mom comes home."

"We do," Jisoo said, softer now. "But are you sure? Cause if we do it we won't be virgins anymore."

"Jisoo, I went down on you and you gave me a blow job," Jennie reminded her.

Jisoo laughed. "But it's different."

"We can go slowly. Stop if either one wants to," Jennie said, swallowing down her nerves. She wasn't nervous about being with Jisoo but she was worried of looking like a fool and not being able to make Jisoo feel good.

Jisoo could see Jennie's throat bob with each swallow. "Let's just make out for a while," she proposed and enjoyed when Jennie's hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer as their lips met. Their kisses always started softly, gently, cautiously. But then they drew in sharp breaths, bodies pressed closer and deepened the kiss.