Part 13

Hey guys this is fsahlah back how r u I'm fine guys so I'm back with a update and it will be a small one pls bear me guys and y let's stop my bakbak and start the story......

.............................................................................

Precap
Saara asking raghu Whts the problem and then she will say him to back off and then she becomes unconscious and the doctor says she is alright and to look after her and then a call comes to raghus phone and all four of them gets shocked and even his family gets confused seeing there reaction.....

Story starts from

after an hour doctor comes and says nothing to wry now she is fine its due to extreme hyper pls take care of her and ha she is unconscious and will regain conscious  in a while he said and goes and  all enters the room and they stay there then all of a sudden  all fours phone rings after seeing the caller all for gets shocked and scared and the family are confused as y they r shocked and scared......

Raghu : emm piya u r my doll na answer the phone na here talk he shows the phone to her but piya pushes the phone and says

Piya : harre uncle u r elder na u it self answer after all the call is coming in ur phone u answer na

And then he sees laksh and sanky and before he says anything both says

Lucky sanky : very sry Wht she said we will also say ur phone na answer or else we all hv to suffer a lot chalo uncle speak and then Saara gets her conscious and they turn and sees her and she asks
Saara : Wht happened guys u guys seemed tensed Wht happened and uncle ur phone is ringing answer na Wht happened.. and she takes his phone and sees the number and gets shocked and she sees there face and then she answers the call

Caller : Wht the hell is happening there and y did Saara faint u nicely know right uncle that she gets tensed then y didn't u listen to hear..

Saara : come on don't shout and ha I'm perfectly fine so pls don't scold them it's not there fault and I also shouldn't hv been tensed so that's fine leave it...

Caller : Saara baby r u fine

Saara : ha I'm fine yaar don't wry

Caller : y do u always get hyper baby u know na u r my life pls take care ur self and bring those mad people with u for the usual place I want to see u ...

Saara : ok I will take them and come happy

Caller : happy ,ok bye come ..
And they cut the phone and then Saara sees the others and said get ready guys we hv to leave

Raghu : but how u r not well na

Saara : oh pls uncle we hv to go Ian's I'm perfectly fine ....

And then they go and the family is yet shocked ....
The screen freezes in family shocked face and the rest  r leaving for a place ......

So guys atlast I posted hope u all liked it I will try to update the other stories also .....