Part 12

hey guys I'm back with a new part by the way how r u guys hope u all missed me and my story... thank u for voting and commenting hope the rest of the others who r only reading pls do vote the story guys it want take a minute time pls its a request guys.... ok so lets stop my bakbak and start the story....

....................................................................

precap

raghu is saara's fathers friend and then the family of raghu is shocked when knowing the truth and then saara says how the reason how she knows raghu and then there is tension for raghu  becoz saara has found out about his stress real reason....

story starts from

Raghu : saara beta now enough questions but saara and piya stops him in middle ..

saara & piya : hamara kasam will u say or we know how to make u say it ...

Raghu : baby and doll pls understand its nothing its just work tension ...

saara : if u say ur wife like this she would hv believed u uncle but I know u a lot I know when u lie and when u dont lie and I also know when u get tension in work or in any other things and I know the reason for ur stress shall I say what.....Raghu gets shocked...

raghu fumbles and asks : what is the reason for my tension...

saara: we r the reason na because of us na u were tensed I knew he must hv called u and said something that now u hv started hiding from us very bad uncle we hv promised na we will not hide anything with each other but u r lying to us uncle I cant uncle I cant put ur or ur families life in danger.. that's why I never wanted u to bee included un this problem uncle I cant loose u the way I loosed popsy uncle u mean to me the same like my papa uncle then how can I loose u pls uncle its too risky just forget everything...

Raghu : I cant bachcha he is my friend and also more than a friend he mean a lot to me he is like a brother to me how can I back off now doll u know na he says and sits on the bed and saara goes to him and hugs and says..

saara : but uncle how can u think like that I know he means to u a lot like t hat only uncle for ur family u mean a lot they cant loose u uncle,u itself say uncle swara thinks u as a father,ur two sons and also swara's brother thinks u as a father I know the feeling when ur father dies I cant let them feel the same pain what I felt I cant be selfish uncle because of us u r in danger uncle I cant pls back off for my papa sake pls she shouts and says I cant loose u uncle I cant and dont want to loose u ...

piya : ha uncle saara is telling correct uncle just back off uncle or else ur life and ur family life will be in danger and we dont want that to happen uncle ... pls for our sake and then she holds saara and then saara is unconscious in Raghu's arms  and  sanky says

sanky : oh shit we have to take her to the OT fast and remember no one should no this and lucky call that doctor quickly he says and he carries saara and Raghu and piya is worried for saara..

Raghu : every thing is my fault I should have backed off its because of me she became hyper....

piya: uncle do u think she likes when u cry no u r her strength so pls stop crying she hates tears in everyone's eyes and u know na she says that tears are the weakness we show and she says na our loved on is not our weakness but strength so pls or she will think because of her only u r crying and she will be guilty do u want her to be guilty..

lucky sanky : ha uncle she is our strength not weakness so pls dont cry ...

lucky : and ya if u cry she will surely kill us saying y couldn't u look after my uncle u all didn't wipe his tears like that pls uncle u know na when she is fine she will become Jhansi Ki rani ....

and then Raghu, piya ,lucky and sanky hugs laughs and hugs each other .... 

then after an hour doctor comes and says nothing to wry now she is fine its due to extreme hyper pls take care of her and ha she is unconscious and will regain conscious  in a while he said and goes and  all enters the room and they stay there then all of a sudden  all fours phone rings after seeing the caller all for gets shocked and scared and the family are confused as y they r shocked and scared......

screen freezes in Raghu, piya ,lucky and sanky shocked face and the family confused face and saara unconscious face....

keep guessing how come Raghu's life is in danger and why did saara say its because of them and why did saara faint and why are all four shocked seeing the caller who is this caller ..... to know more stay tuned ..

so at last posted this story also and I posted ragini kahani and sangini story yesterday do see and tell me and I hope my sisters r ready to find the mystery..

@tendte, @lucky_lakshmi, @Mounika543, @khushi_00, hope u liked it.....