Part 7

Hey guys how r u all hope u all r doing Gud .... so here I'm back ... so let's stop my bakbak and start the story.....

Precap
The rest characters intro and then about some untold truth and then Saara entering a room in the hospital......

Story starts from

Saara entering a room when u seee it's a hospital room where a old dada is seen upset and the next bed is raghus bed there yet the family hasn't gone they r yet there and then they will see Saara entering the room and then the boys will see her and wait ... and then the camera shows saara she is going slowly and back hugging that old dada and will kiss that dadas checks  and  that dada will break the hug and is  angry with her that she didn't meet him and go so he is turning other side.. 

saara : I'm sry dadu I didn't mean to go without seeing u but then I forgot because I promised ,y family that today the day is with them and I went quickly so I forgot to say u sry.... she holds her ears and asked  sry cutely  that the boys was like awww  seeing her and then who will stay angry with her for long then dadu said...

dadu : u hv to promise me that u want forget to say me bye and go na u will always be with me na pls u know na I don't hv anyone my children left me in orphanage and went so pls don't leave ok ...... the dadu asked cutely and saara smiles with tears and hugs him and says 

saara : I will never leave u no matter what happens and by the way handsome why did u say u cant eat and drink medicine ha u know na its not good to wait without dinking medicine.....

dadu : arre I don't want to drink medicine its nit tasty yaar pls na saaru I cant pls listen to me na ...

saara: harre what is this no way u hv to drink and that is final no more  words.... and dadu makes faces and drinks the medicine and then says are u happy I hv to drink this tasteless medicine and y r u waiting for laugh na .... and that's all saara laughs loud and says ....

saara : awe mera bachcha handsome u look cute when u make face and by the way how come in medicine there will be tasty and tasteless medicine harre bolna dadu how come there is these type of medicines from where do u get it ha..... and the dadu holds her ears and says 

dadu: acha ji u r teasing me ha u r very bad I want talk with you..... and he turns other side and waits and then saara starts tickling him and then at last he laughs and hugs him and says ....

saara : sry u r like my dadu na I love u the way I love my family na acha now u sleep its late and ya don't forget I'm always there for u ok.... and she makes him lie and then puts him sleep after that when she turns she sees Raghu's bed that he is not yet sleeping and then she looks her watch and then them and she goes to his bed and folds her hand and stands there and then sees the family members and then says ...

saara : aunty whts the time will u pls tell me 

misthi : ahh who saara beta the time is 12.00a.m ...

saara : so then wht r u all doing here and dadi u r also old and its not good for u all to stay here and uncle u hv to take rest na and ya now u all go and come tomorrow here there is nurse also to lookafter him and only three people or one will be here other than that others pls leave and come tomorrow this is hospital rules pls I hopeu all understand.....

then the others left except the three youngsters who is waiting .........

screen freezes in the others leaving the hospital and raghu and the boys face and saaras face....

keep waiting 

at last updated this part sry guys for keeping u all wait hope u all liked it ......

sry for u all guys for not updating this story im really sry hope u all liked this part.......

my lovely sisters hope u all liked it toooo @tendte,@lucky_lakshmi,and my other sisters.......