Part 5

Hey guys how r u all hope u enjoyed the last update I gave so here I'm back , thank u for all ur love guys for both my stories so now let's stop my bakbak and start the story........
Guys I'm going to introduce one heroine of the story ....

Precap
Intro of mahirs dadi and swara and kabirs entry too and also intro of some eyes hope all recognized who's eyes it was ......
Guys I'm going to introduce one heroine of the

Story starts
From mishti saying dadi
Mishti:ha yes u r correct we hv to find all three wife's for these three nalayak children...... hare but who will give a girl for these three nalayak children of ours ...
dadi : ya I also was thinking who will give there daughter to these nalayak children of us that's all swara couldn't wait anymore she started laughing like hell and the boys was like I'm going to kill u and swara was like I care it ....
And then raghu gets a call and then all of a sudden his reaction changes and then all sees him and then he touches his chest and falls unconscious and all will take him to the janaki Devi hospital (saara s mothers name the hospital is in janaki name is the hospital I will tell u how until then shhh 🤫....)
Then the nurse quickly takes raghu to emergency and then u can see a person coming to the emergency ward it's the doctor who is covering her face ....she enters the emergency ward and starts her work .....and then after 1 hour they shifts raghu for normal ward and the assistant doctor comes and says he is fine and shifted to normal ward and it's because of stress look after him and the senior doctor is examining him in the normal ward u can go and meet her ......
Then scene changes to the normal ward the doctor is turning other side wearing formal dress with the coat in the hand and the stethoscope around the neck the family comes inside the nurse says stay out but they come in then the securities comes and tries it o snend them out but then the doctor turns around she is none other than our heroine Saara in this dress ...

She turns around and tells the guards to leave and then she says let them come in and u all leave ...and the family members comes in but all three boys are flat for her ...( omg pls no all three can't fall for one girl....)
And they enter inside the ward and she also comes and all thanks her then she tells that's my duty ...
Saara: uncle how r u , r u feeling better she says and checks his pulse and says now u r better...
Raghu : I'm fine thank u beta .
Mishti: really thanks beta u saved my life thank u sooo much.. mishti folds her hands and thanks her then she quickly holds mishti hand and says no aunty u r elder to me And elders only blesses the younger ones so pls don't make me guilty.... and the whole family admires her ...and dadi goes near her and blesses her ....
Raghu : but thank u beta ,
Saara: arre uncle u can call me Saara my name is Saara...
Raghu : thank u Saara beta u saved my life ...
Saara : uff oh guys come on na now I'm fed up with this thank u section.....if u thank me like this then I will think I'm old am I seriously old but no na I checked my self and came I'm looking Gud na then y r u saying thank u as if I'm a old person....and uncle I can get to know that u are stress of something and this is the first u hv got fainted ...
Raghu : ya beta a business problem so that's y I'm stressed....
Saara : uncle if u don't mind shall I say u something...
Raghu : of course beta u can say me ....
Saara : uncle how much problem u hv it doesn't mean that u hv to worry coz every problem has a solution...so uncle don't stress ur self for no reason one thing life gives u one chance don't loose it uncle.....
Raghu : ok beta like u say I will do happy ..
Saara : double happy and she kisses his cheeks and he kisses her forehead then she turns to others and see and then she notices swara and say
Saara : I hv seen u somewhere oh ya in lucky s phone gallery u are his fiancé right ....and ur name is ha yes swara right...
Swara : ya but how do u know laksh ad that to u call him lucky he has even said I shouldn't call him lucky coz only his saru has the right to call him that ....
Saara : ha yes only I hv that right to call him no one else has the right to call him ...
Swara : that means u r his saru omg atlast I met u he always says about u .... u r his childhood friend right ...
Saara : ha baba yes I'm his childhood buddy ......
Atlast Saru u met her I wanted to introduce u to her so my dear fiancé this my saru , u can say my second life after mumma she is my buddy ...it was none other than laksh and sanskar aka sanky (Varuna kapoor laksh bro and maheshwari enterprises first heir and Sara's best buddy toooo lucky and he is twins but he is 2 min elder to him)
Saara : acha mr.lucky Wht r u doing here ...
Lucky : here see who is asking who forgot the time and Whts the date and Wht we had planned.....
Sanky : ha yes by the way miss . Saara did u remember about anything ......
Saara : oh shit omg how did I forget it now I will die today for sure ...then sanky and lucky hits her on the forehead and says together
Sankylucky: dare u say that we will kill u mad woman .... go and change and come we will go or else ur mother will start her purana ......
Then ragu quickly runs to change then those.......and the family looks shocked....

So finally guys I posted the next part hope u all liked it I know a new entry is there so sry but I thought it's necessary for the story hope u all liked it hope my sisters read it ...tendte ,lucky_lakshmi ,Mounika543 and Anjaliparthasaradhy hope I read this story too and support me love u di.......