Part 9

so guys I'm back with a new update for u all hope u all will like it and I will try posting my ffs soon . sry for making u all wait and sry for my words I wrote last time for not supporting me coz there was no gud response for this story that's why but I'm posting all my story is only for my sisters and the readers who r supporting me a lot ..... so lets stop my bakbak and start the story....

precap

saaras crying face , raghus worried face and the boys upset face and the restaurant front of piyas room door.....

story starts from

Raghu worried seeing Sara's face and he asks saara

Raghu : what happened beta any serious matter why r u crying ...

saara : no uncle I'm perfectly fine woh its just a small problem other than that nothing to worry I will come now and she goes out of the room....

and then a ambulance comes at that time to the hospital and then in the stretcher its piya who's seen dont have any movement in body and her eyes is closed and u can see that her hand is bleeding and then saara runs and comes near the stretcher and then says the ward boy to take her to the OT and then she also goes with them inside and after an hour they shift piya to the ward where Raghu is also there and then Raghu and the three boy will ask the nurse who that is then the nurse says saara madams dear one and just then saara enters the ward and goes next to piya and then slowly piya opens her eyes and sees around and gets to know that she is in the hospital and then she sees saara is hugging her and then her shoulder gets wet and she understood that saara is crying then she breaks the hug and wipes her tears and says

piya : now why r u crying bachcha

saara : I'm sry piyu I wanted to spend time with u but u know na how much this hospital means to me here people are also my family and u know this hospital is my second life ... I cant choose either one of u because both , means a lot for me ....

piya : shh bachcha now enough know how much its important for u I only over reacted sry now stop crying I hate tears in ur eyes pls for ur piyu smile na give me ur million dollar smile baby...

saara : wait what did u say bachcha and baby no way I'm not small this is not fair piyu u always do this stop calling those silly name I'm not anyone's bachcha.. she says it like a small baby and then piya pinches her checks and says ..

piya : u r shoo cute ha yes u r not anyone's bachcha but only my bachcha

saara : now will u stop telling that or not ...

piya : nope never I will always say that only and wait and she pinches her nose and both shakes there nose on each others nose and hugs each other ... and then a nurse comes and says there is a emergency and then piya and saara looks at each other and says

piya saara : what an timing ,

piya : why does always happen when we both are together .. can't they live in peace without leaving us to spend time together she asks it cutely
Saara : u know what know one want believe that u r this pagal girl coz for world u are a rude woman but for me always my cutie pie 🥰... and she kisses her forehead and she asks can I go I promise I will try to come quickly pls...
Then she thinks a lot and then says ok but u hv to come quickly and she shows her little finger and asks her to promise that she will come back soon and then Saara also shows her little finger and says ok I will  come happy.... then she says yes and then Raghu and his family will smile seeing there bond and then saara will go out and then piya will turn the side and sees Raghu and his family and then she sees swara 

piya : ur swara na lucky's fiancé then swara nods her head.. and then swara asks.

swara : how do u know laksh then piya asks

piya : how do u know laksh 

swara: obviously because he is my fiancé 

piya : but before u I know him because I know him from small we are childhood buddies... then laksh enters and says .

lucky : ya she is a kaddos buddy I have and also a master piece person but for her loved one she can go to any existences and also a sweet heart  .... and he side hugs piya and goes and hugs swara and then again goes near piya and asks..

lucky : how r u baby r u feeling better or no saara called and said me that what stupid work u did I know u hv anger but that doesn't mean u break things in the office na dont know how must the room felt then he looks at piya while saying it and piya was like oh really and she stands up and then lucky starts running and then she also chases him around the hospital and then a nurse comes near Raghu's bed and then swara asks ..

swara : they are running in the hospital like this na aren't u all saying anything ..

nurse : no madam they r like this only and because of them and saara madam only this hospital is like this happy and also because of them only here patients are also understanding what a true relationship are and how mush piya madam is rude but she has a soft side that only saara madam and laksh sir and sanskar sir knows and also saara madam is always the reason of everyone's happiness she is like a gods gift for everyone. its like without her nothing will happen like everyone are dependent of her she is very kind like her father her father is before she says another nurse comes and calls her .... and then she goes from there and then all will be really happy knowing about saara and piya and ne person starts liking piya ............

keep guessing who like whom and then what's saara's father name and how he is good......

so guys posted this part hope u all liked it .......and my sisters hope u liked this part ...... @tendte, @lucky_lakshmi,Mounika543,      hope u liked it.....