Part 11

so guys how r u all hope u all doing good and missing me and thank u for the votes and comments so here I'm with the other part of this story hope u all like this part..... so lets stop my bakbak and start the story..

..........................................................................................

precap

intro of saara father and her family and Raghu and his family liking saara and her family quality...and then someone entering the room....

story starts from 

mishti : what a family how much she is rich she has never showed it out I really like her personality and her family everyone are really great ....

dadi: ha your correct mishti I liked both the girls they r really sweet mainly that saara she is a understanding person... and then from back someone says dadi who's great and all turns back and that is none other than hehe its saara who guessed it correct raise ur hands up 

saara: who is great dadi 

dadi: woh the nurse said about ur family so we were thinking of ur father he is a great personality..

then she goes near Raghu and asks how is he then he asks her shocks everyone in his family..

Raghu : beta how did ur father die beta u all where in London right then how did he and his sister die ..

mishti : how do u know her father Raghu .. then when saara replies others get shocked.. 

saara : because he is my papa's friend Raghavendra Singh Rathore. dont get shocked uncle papa always says about u the passion to ur dream and struggle to become success my papa said all about u he said u r his inspiration.... and also he always says that u promised to name ur children the name he gave and u r the one who wanted to name my papa's children and this name saara u only said papa to put if he gets a girl child and Arnav if he gets a boy .... 

Raghu : ha correct I only said him to name his child as saara or Arnav because  he is stopped by piya now who enters the room in the middle 

piya : because saara means princess and Arnav means ocean right uncle..

Raghu: right piyu and then both saara and piya hugs him and he kisses on there forehead and he says I missed u kadoos and my doll

piya : that's not fair uncle u tell me kadoss and her doll that's not fair ....

Raghu : ok my baby I'm sry forgive ur uncle na his family is totally shocked seeing this and all. then lucky and sanky  enters the room and says 

lucky: wah Kya baat Hai ( first time wrote only one piece in hindi forgive me for any mistakes) , without us how can u love them this is not fair uncle ...

Raghu : woh agai drambazz what's ur problem when I talk with my doll and baby ha ...

lucky : wah bhai see na now we became problem for him 

sanky : ha lucky that's true we became problem for u hena uncle now u will see what this problem does to u . 

lucky: ha and we know ur secrets na wait I will say aunty ..

Raghu : doll see na what they r saying what secret I have u tell them to shut up na ...

saara: guys that's enough u always tease uncle by the way uncle now I'm serious ... she says and all's attention is on her ..

Raghu : what doll what happened ..

saara : u hv to answer my question..

Raghu : is this a thing,  u scared me yaar if u ask anything I can do for u na so say what I should answer..

saara : what r u tensed at that u fainted...

then his facial expression changes but he manages to say ..

Raghu : its nothing just business tension that's all and saara and piya will be like we know ...

mishti: ya he got a call from office and then he fainted like that only he said ....

saara: is it true uncle ..

Ansh and Kabir : yes why r u asking question and waiting ..

Raghu : saara beta now enough questions but saara and piya stops him in middle ..

saara & piya : hamara kasam will u say or we know how to make u say it ...

Raghu : baby and doll pls understand its nothing its just work tension ...

saara : if u say ur wife like this she would hv believed u uncle but I know u a lot I know when u lie and when u dont lie and I also know when u get tension in work or in any other things and I know the reason for ur stress shall I say what .......... Raghu gets shocked ...

screen freezes in Raghu shocked face , saara ,piya , lucky and sanky serious face  and the family in confused in what ahs happened...

.......................................................................................

keep guessing what saara knows and what Raghu is hiding and why is he tensed and stressed of to know more stay tuned ......

so guys hope u liked it ...... and my sisters @lucky_lakshmi, @tendte, @Mounika543 di hope u liked it and another mystery u three hv to find hehe.....

so until then stay tuned bye love u

fsahlah.....