Part 10

so guys I'm back with another part of this story so thanks for the comments and votes and thank u for loving me so lets stop my bakbak as always and start the story .....

precap

piya in hospital and then Raghu and his family liked Saara and Piya's bond and then lucky coming and introducing piya as his buddy and then both chasing in the hospital and swara and the family is getting to know about them from a nurse.....

story starts from

swara : they are running in the hospital like this na aren't u all saying anything ..

nurse : no madam they r like this only and because of them and saara madam only this hospital is like this happy and also because of them only here patients are also understanding what a true relationship are and how mush piya madam is rude but she has a soft side that only saara madam and laksh sir and sanskar sir knows and also saara madam is always the reason of everyone's happiness she is like a gods gift for everyone. its like without her nothing will happen like everyone are dependent of her she is very kind like her father her father is before she says another nurse comes and calls her... and then she goes from there and then all will be really happy knowing about saara and piya and ne person starts liking piya...

and then another nurse comes and then Raghu asks something from the nurse and then the family will look at him and then for the answer from the nurse 

Raghu : woh nurse who is the father of saara what's his name and where is he  I want to see him .....

nurse : woh sir dot u know her father is dead he is not with her she lost her father in a young age and from the saara madam only had one dream in life that is to make her  fathers dream come true from then till now she is doing her hard work to make dream hospital for poor peoples and to look after them her father is none other he was a former army head commander and also a well know heart  surgeon who always had a dream is to  save the poor people and give them best life,  his one policy about life is that no matter how much money we have helping a person is always a great opportunity in life even if u r ready to sacrifice ur life that's a great way of helping people and also never give up in life coz u live once so live that life in a way that people loves u.... wait I will show u his photo .. and she takes her phone and shows his photo he is none other than

Karan Khanna a lovable and understanding father and also a understanding husband who always thinks about his country and also is a former army head commander and also a heart surgeon and also a scientist who helps his sister in her work and also always loved by people and also loves his sister Gauri Sharma  and also both died together and there dead is always a sad dead because saying about his sister Gauri....