Part 1

Hi guys sry I'm posting the first part of this story..... I know I'm late I'm sry but I think this update is in ur expectations. Hope u like it..

Scene start at Singh rathore house

The scene opens with a women doing Pooja and then she starts to go up the stairs to wake up someone.. then we can see she is entering a room which is a boys room with lots of football pictures and the room is very big then that lady goes near the bed and removes the bedsheet and then she will see know one is there then she checks the washroom and the balcony whether her son is in there. Then at last she gets angry and she goes to the kitchen it is a modernized kitchen and you can see lots of servants working sincerely.. then she makes coffee and she takes it and goes to the hall then we can see there is a man seeing newspaper and the lady is giving the coffee for him and the man notices that the lady is angry so the man asked mishti  what happened?
Sharmishtra/ mishti (the lady) : he has again gone without telling....
Raghu ( the man ) : where has he gone? ( he pretends as he doesn't know where his elder son has gone.)
Mishti: really u are asking me as if u don't know , oh god I don't know what am I supposed to do with this father and sons...
Raghu: come on mishti u know na football is his life so why r u so tempered in morning.
Mishti: I know but u know na this is really too much both the boys r in the age of marrying but both r still doing what they want..one is a football player who is always in games and never take life seriously.
In another side they will show one boy is in the football ground with his team but the face is not showed , here the man interrupts the woman saying
Raghu: mishti u know my son is always the best he will win in anything and football toh u don't need to say he is the number one
Mishti: ya I know and my sons are also good at heart
Then here u can see a person is challenging a boy in a team that he has to put 6 goals then that boy is telling don't dare to dare ansh u don't know him yet then that boy is telling let's see how ur ansh is playing then that boy shouts ansh then the camera shows a manly boy his back is facing he will turn in dashing way in his one look girls r flat in him the camera focus his legs then his well toned body and then his muscular arm and then the camera shows his face that's none other than the first hero of the story our ansh(harshard chopra) ...

So guys I updated the first part of this story I know I'm late Wht to do I were busy hope you all liked it and ya the cover I tried the cover so hope u liked it....