Epilogue

(10 years later)

(Ash POV)

“Run buddy, the jokers behind you” I yelled hearing a squeal from behind me, I turned around seeing black hair flying about, I laughed and picked him up flying him through the air with a grin.
“Superman,” He did his pose as I flew him through the back yard our capes were flying behind us as I ran.
“Ashley Hughes Davis and Ashton Lee Davis, get in here this instant,” I gulp and put him on my hip he looked at me with his big blue eyes swallowing hard as a beautiful angry blonde opened the back door with her big belly sticking out.

“I think she’s mad daddy,” he whispered quietly, I nodded feeling my cape flying behind me in the wind.
“Now,” she shouted, with a glare, I sat Ashton down and took his hand we both walked in slowly trying to avoid her hands and evil glare.
“I didn’t do it,” We both stated at the same time. I looked down at him frowning seeing that he was frowning at me. It was his turn to take the blame I took the blame last week for the wash machine incident.
“Who tracked all of this mud in the house,” she hissed while pointing to the footprints of mud that trailed into the kitchen it was obviously both of ours.
“He did it,” I pointed to Ashton who pointed to me.
“Daddy did it,” He stated I frowned at him.
“Both of you clean it up, Ashton go get the mop out the bathroom,” She instructed her hair seemed to be flying up as she said it. Ashton left the kitchen with a pout. I turned to my wife with a smile before I hugged her.
“Babe why you have to be so mean,” I asked while rubbing her stomach that was carrying our babies.

“Ash don’t start with me, help your son clean this mess up,” I laughed and kissed her. Gabriel was my lovely wife for 8 years. We actually got married after 2 years into college I couldn’t take it anymore, we also ended up at the same college, I couldn’t stand being away from her and the first week that we were separated was hell. So I did what I had to do, I transferred out and into her college for my business degree, I really didn’t care about the basketball although I did end up playing for her school, I even made it all the way to the WNBA, I did that for about 3 and a half years before I finally took over my dads business. We had two kids Ashton and Vanessa, Ashton was 3 and Vanessa was 14 months, she was down for her nap. Which Ashton should be doing soon, Ashton actually looked like a replica of me, black hair and crystal blue eyes while Vanessa was a blonde like Gabriel with pretty greens eyes, she looked like Gabriel of course. Also we had 2 on the way, we actually would have had three, but one died the first few weeks of her pregnancy, we had thought we lost all of them, but we didn’t that was the day we found out we were having twins, it was one girl and a boy, she was around 6 and a half months.

“I’m sure he’s sleeping in a pile of clothes,” I said noticing that he didn’t come back yet, he does that a lot he was really smart for a three year old he could comprehend anything at his age, but at the same time he was still a little kid so when he was tired he would literally fall asleep anywhere, after playing with him in the yard I’m sure he was knocked out in the house.
“You made him miss his nap time,” She scowled I chuckle and kissed her again, she sighed and leaned on me with a smile.
“Lee when do we head back home,” I looked at her stomach and pointed to it.
“When I have my two healthy babies out, you know you can’t fly,” She pouted at me we were actually in Britain, I was here for our new business headquarters and we were going to stay for a year, only until the babies came she wasn’t allowed to fly according to the doctors. Ashton actually loved it here, he even had his little British accent even I had caught the accent, Gabriel laughs every time it slips into my words. We lived in an English ranch style cottage, it had four bedroom and lots of grass outside, in fact we had a whole field behind our house even a little pond that Ashton and I, go fishing and swimming in sometimes.