Chapter 26

(Chapter 26) VOTE COMMENT 

(Ash POV)

I laughed quietly as I carried Gabriel into the house. We were back from our little getaway. I have to say I enjoyed hanging with Gabriel a lot but then again if I could have it my way it would only be Gabriel and I all the time.
“Ash,” I looked up seeing Mr. Smith with Kenz in his arms she was also asleep.
“Hi, how is everything here,” I asked politely while shifting Gabriel I was going to take her to my room.

“Great, we just finished dinner and she loves it here,” I figured she would like it, especially with Andrew around he’s basically a big ass little kid.
“So she is staying with you,” He asked referring to Gabriel, I looked down seeing her snuggled into my chest with a pleasant smile.
“Yes if you don’t mind,” he chuckled and patted my shoulder.

“You’re a good kid Ash, don’t make me regret this,” I grinned he wouldn’t regret anything.
“You won’t regret it, I think I’m the best person for Gabriel,” He raised his eyebrow and I swallowed before smiling politely. I guess that was a little offending.
“Well if she doesn’t want me anymore I will let her go although I would probably try to woo her over but if she didn’t want me, I” He laughed loudly making me blush when I realized I was rambling he patted my shoulder again.

“I was only playing,,” he bent down and kissed the top of Gabriel’s head before leaving, I sighed in relief and made my way upstairs to my room.

“Yo Ash where you been,” I looked up seeing Rachel, Jo and Valeria, I stared at all of them a little surprised. Okay Jo didn’t surprise me, Valeria and Rachel did. I haven’t seen them in a while and Valeria its been months. Don’t get me wrong I do talk to them each day but I haven’t seen them in forever, well Rachel I’ve haven’t seen in weeks she’s hasn’t been around.

“Val I’d hug you if my hands weren’t full,” I said while making my way up, I stopped in front of all of them with a grin.
“Oh god I know that look you finally got some,” Rachel said I laughed and shook my head as Gabriel moved closer to me.
“I can’t say if I did,” Valerie squealed and half hugged me, trying not to disturb Gabriel. I nodded for them to follow me.
“So who were you fighting this time,” Rachel and Valerie asked  at the same time, I groaned and opened my room door finding thirteen in his bed, he looked towards us before putting his head back down. I went over to my bed and placed Gabriel in, while chuckling at her scrunched up face.
“She hit me with a baseball bat,” I responded I rolled my eyes as they laughed loudly of course they would laugh at me.
“Did you piss her off that much,” I sighed and sat down on the bed I slid off my shoes looking at the time.

“No we were playing baseball, if you must know I was trying to help her and she let go of the bat,” I grumbled they laughed again as I stripped I watched them eye me slightly amused. I know I was hot, but damn even Jo was looking. I flexed my abs chuckling as I ran my finger over them.

“Jo this makes you gay, Val this also makes you gay and Rach well you’re already gay so I guess you can look,” I smirked as they all blush, I pumped my fist.

“Yes I still have it in me,” I exclaimed proudly I heard a grumbled behind me, making me freeze.
“Yeah and you’ll end up alone at this rate too,” Gabriel hissed I laughed nervously and turned to her with a sheepish grin.
“You know I would never leave you, I was just testing my ability,” I mumbled while pecking her lips, she rolled her eyes and turned over mumbling something about going to sleep.

“You’re such a party pooper,” I poked her butt only to earn a swift kick, I doubled over groaning.
“I like her even better now,” Val laughed before helping me up and kissing my cheek.
“Put my baby brother in line, I love her,” I frowned and stripped out the rest of my clothes leaving my briefs and bra.
 “Lee put your clothes back on,” I looked down seeing a faint blush and a frown, I smirked I get it only she could see my body.
“Val and Rach are you all spending the night,” I asked while sitting next to Gabriel I pulled her onto my lap with a smile.
“Someone is jealous,” I mumbled quietly I laughed as she blushed and hid her face in my neck. I moved my hand down her leg stopping at her thigh. I so was going to feel her up tonight.
“Yup I asked your dad if I could stay for a week,” I nodded and looked at Rachel who had a pleasant smile on her face.