Chapter 19 part 1

Thank you guys for helping pick the song, if i could dedicate to all of you at once i would lol

EmoBoyy SarahDeShields-Bass Id_Builder

Chapter 19

 A/N everything is on the side, I have provide and external link for those using phones or other devices.

(Gabriel POV)

I held my head down as I walked into the building I didn’t want to see Ash today I was working on it. I walked into the classroom and sat down just as the bell rung. 

“Hey Gabriel,” Alex said sitting next to me, I glanced at him noticing that Ash wasn’t here, I sighed in relief. After Monday she came back on Tuesday trying to talk to me again but luckily Alex was there with me most of the time, she finally had given up and left be alone but I also didn’t see her after that moment. Right now it’s Thursday and she hasn’t come to school since then. Apart me felt a little disappointed that she given up but at the same time I couldn’t feel that way because she hurt me. 

“Hey,” I mumbled looking around the room everyone seemed to be dressed up  well not dressed up dressed up, they still had their uniforms on but the girls seemed like they had taken extra time today to get ready. Their hair was done makeup was on and their uniforms seemed smaller if possible. I looked at Aly who was also the same way.

“Gabriel come over here,” Aly called out, I was about to say no because of Ash but Alex stopped me.
“Don’t worry, she’s not coming, I already asked Carey she said she disappeared again so she’ll be gone for awhile,” He explained I nodded so she did give up I was perfectly find with that. I stood up and walked across the room to the seat. I sat down the same time Alex did. 

“Why is everyone so dressed up,” I asked Aly confused she laughed loudly.

“It’s the second week of February,” She stated as if everyone was supposed to know that it was the second week of February. I stared at her confused she opened her mouth to explain I believe but Sean popped into the classroom with a bouquet of red roses.

 “Hey baby happy Valentines day,” He said with a grin, Aly squealed and hugged him while planted a light kiss on his lips.

“Thank you they’re beautiful,” she said smiling at him lovingly, I looked away from them feeling a small pang in  my chest. I forgot today was Valentines Day I didn’t even remember Valentines Day.

“Hey, cheer up,” Alex said poking me, I gave him a tight smile and nodded. I don’t think I could cheer up. I looked up again seeing the class start to fill up, many students had flowers or teddy bears. I glanced at Alex seeing him pulling at a nice watch on his arm, I sighed I bet he got that from his boyfriend. I should have stayed home like I had planned. It hurt seeing everyone with boyfriends and girlfriends, I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who doesn’t have someone.

“Here,” Alex said digging into his pocket, he pulled out a heart shape lollipop and a small card with a smile.

“It isn’t much but I didn’t want you to feel left out,” I smiled gratefully at him but it wasn’t the same. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.
“Thanks Alex,” I mumbled taking the lollipop and placing it on my desk just as the teacher came in wearing a pink vest and some chocolate in his hand even he had someone to give chocolate to.