Chapter 31

Chapter 31

2 months later.

(Ash POV)

Today was prom I can’t believe time went pass so fast it seemed like yesterday that Gabriel and I first met. I chuckled a little thinking about the last two months, Declan was caught arrested, charged with rape and attempted rape, he has a first degree felony with forty years without parole or possible bail. Even after the forty years I would go back and make sure he stay and rots in jail. On the lighter side of things Alex had finally come out the closet including Angel. He told his parents who gladly accepted him. Carey and Tyler were holding strong along with Missy and Annie, they were the weirdest couple out the group excluding Jenna and Tristan. Sean and Aly were also doing great as usual, I gave them their sex lesson last month, Gabriel had joined me, I swear she was red for the whole month after that even Aly was little embarrassed, Sean even more when he realized that he really didn’t know what he was doing.

   Now Gabriel and I were fantastic we were beyond fantastic. Her mom had finally come to her sense a couple of weeks ago, she finally accepts Gabriel and she’s in love with me, but then again all women were. Anyways her dad still hasn’t decided on the travelling thing yet but he said he would tell us soon. I already had my dad talk to him to persuade him some. Did I mention my dad is dating, I hated it at first I felt kind of abandoned, but Gabriel quickly pulled me to my feet, also the lady he was seeing is no longer around which was fine with me, I rather him mess with hookers than get married I know its selfish, but I wanted my dad to myself, what can I say I’m a daddies girls.

“Lee,” I jumped out my thoughts and turned around letting my mouth fall open, damn she looked wow.

“Hubba hubba,” I mumbled letting my eyes trail down her body and back up. She was wearing a cream dress that seemed to go perfectly with her tan skin. It hugged all her glorious curves. The very sexy gown was one shoulder dress with a crisscross bust line design and a pleated bodice, the side had a elaborately beaded midriff with bare sides showing off cut out her lovely bronze like skin, she did a spin making me realize the small train in the back. (A/N I really can’t describe this dress so look to the right Tux with dress is there)

“You look gorgeous,” I finally found the correct words for her, she smiled and pulled on my tie.
“You don’t look bad yourself,” I smirked of course I didn’t I was wearing my cream tux with my brown vest and matching tie, it matched perfectly with her cream and brown dress. I grinned at her and kissed her lightly as flashes went off.

“Sarah what the hell,” I complained, but she kept snapping shots of me as Gabriel put my flower thing on my suit, I groaned and looked at her alien belly.
“Aren’t you on bed rest or something,” I asked she glared at me and raised her hand to slap me but Mitch pulled her to his chest. Sarah and Mitch were moving down here, with us not in our house, but their own house so they could be closer to family for when their little baby comes.
“Babe stop don’t forget about our Nutter Butter,” I laughed amused. Nutter Butter where the hell did they come up with that.
“Shut it Ash and leave,” I chuckled again and slid her corsage on her arm before taking her hand in mines.
“You ready,” she had the biggest smile on her face a she nodded. I led her out the house saying goodbye to everyone and her father.

“Wow,” she whispered, I laughed again at her shocked expression. I had rented a stretch hummer limo.
“Alright everyone group picture, now everyone say cheese” Aly’s mom yelled out, I rolled my eyes as we all stood next to each other I looked at our little group.

  We all looked perfect together Sean and Aly, Alex and Angel, Tyler and Carey, Tristan and Jenna, Samantha and John, Amber and Matt, Missy and Annie. If you would have asked me last year about this group I would have said no, but now we were all close to each other, I had a beautiful girlfriend who I would love forever.