Bonus 4

Daddies Little Girl pt1

(Gabriel POV)

I leaned against Ash as she glared at her father’s new interest. She was a pretty lady with curled light strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes; she was in a formal black business skirt suit much like her dad black business suit.

“I don’t like her,” Ash grumbled immaturely, I rolled my eyes at her before going under her arm.

“You don’t know her,” I pointed out, she gave me a look that said shut up.
“Doesn’t matter I don’t like her and I’ll never will, she only wants my dad for his money,” she stated childishly while sweeping her hair out her face. I sighed and just let it go this time, but of course her dad had to come over with the lady.

“Ash, this is Stacy,” Ash glared at the lady who seemed surprised.
“I don’t care,” she stood up and left without a glance back, I blushed completely embarrassed by her actions.

“I’m sorry about her, I’m Gabriel her girlfriend,” I introduced myself because Ash was too rude not too.

“Its fine,” I nodded and looked at Mr. Davis he had a deep scowl on his face.
“I’ll go talk to her, it was nice meeting you Miss Stacy,” I said before walking off, I ran upstairs and went into her room where she was sulking on the bed. I sat down next to her.

“Ash, what’s wrong, Stacy seems like a nice lady,” I said she frowned and looked at her lap again, I followed her line of sight seeing a picture of her mother.

“I don’t like her,”
“Ash I know you miss your mom and you dad misses her too, but that doesn’t mean he wants to be by himself for the rest of his life,” she looked at me obviously getting my point but I knew she wasn’t going to take that excuse.
“He won’t be alone he has me and, and, Jessica will be here,” she muttered I turned to her and placed my hand on her cheek, she stared at me with the saddest look in her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her lightly.
“Lee you won’t be here forever and neither will Jessica, he’ll be in this house alone you don’t want him here with all the memories,” She pulled into a hug.

“I’ll stay then, so he won’t be alone, I can transfer down here and then I can stay at home instead of living on campus, then he won’t be alone and he won’t need that lady anymore,” she mumbled with a smile, I sighed she completely missed the point of this conversation.

“Lee no,” I scowled but she was still smiling.

“Thanks Gabby I think this might work,” She said grinning I groaned as she kissed my cheek. I have a feeling I made this worse.

(Ash POV)

“Dad, I’m transferring to Berkley this semester and I’m staying home,” I said while walking into his office, he raised his eyebrow as he put his phone down. That thing was standing beside him. I ignored her and looked at my dad.

“What,” he said obviously surprised, I shrugged and looked at the lady.
“Could you leave while I talk to my father,” I asked coldly, she stiffened and left out quickly while apologizing. I smirked I’ve been practicing my cold look, the one that dad used all the time on us. Since I’m going to be in his business soon, I figured I learn how to do it.

“Ash sit,” my dad spoke firmly, I smiled and sat down still grinning. I’m sure he’ll ditch that lady now, because I’m here.

“So I talked to the school and they said I could do it, I’m signing up for some online classes so I get to stay at home, and you know we can hang out too like old times, go fishing and stuff,” I said I already had some plans down already. We could do the things we did before mom died.
“We can even go to the cabin, right?” I asked smiling only to see him with a frown on his face. I stopped talking and stared at him confused.
“Ash you aren’t transferring to Berkley,” my smile dropped quickly.
“What? But I already did the paper work, it won’t interfere with my progress, I’ll still be a Sophmore next year, plus we can hang out talk business and stuff,” I suggested again, he shook his head.
“No Ash, you aren’t coming back, you’re staying in Texas or Florida,” I opened my mouth to protest, but he held up his hand silencing me.
“Don’t question me Ash, you’ll do as I see fit, now go introduce yourself to Stacy,” he instructed I crossed my arms. So this was about Stacy so he could spend time with that gold digging wench. He obviously didn’t want me here because he wanted to feel up on that whore.
“No, I won’t talk to a money hungry whore,” I grumbled only to jump as he slammed his fist down on the table, I swallowed and looked up at him. His vein was popping out his head. My dad rarely loosed his temper and when he did it was best not to be in his path way.
“Ashley I have put up with your childish ways for two days now, grow up and introduce yourself properly, you will not embarrass me, do you understand,” he said deadly calm I nodded and looked down. Maybe he didn’t want to spend time with me, but rather with that whore. I frowned did he forget about mom, even though she wasn’t here that didn’t mean he could cheat on her. I mean if Gabriel were to die, I wouldn’t consider looking at anyone else. I stood up and turned around frowning at the door as I reached for it.