Chapter 14

Chapter 14

vote and comment please

(Ash POV)

“Sean and Aly come here for a sec,” I said standing in the classroom doorway, I could see Gabriel with Alex laughing about something as Aly and Sean stepped out the class with me.

“Change of plans do you think you two will be comfortable doing it here, I’m grounded for two weeks,” I said looking at the two of them blush I rolled my eyes at them they act like it was a taboo subject.

“Where at,” Aly asked I shrugged thinking about it

“The old gym no one uses it and I used to use it,” I said thinking back a couple years ago they built a new gym that connected with the school and the old gym was in the back by the football field its never used and I used to go in there all the time because there still was the nurse room that I could use to have sex with people occasionally. I looked at the two of them waiting while they looked at each other.
“What time,” Sean asked

“Lunch that’s the only free period we have,” I said they both nodded

“You have everything,” I asked Sean he nodded

“Yeah everything is in my bag, but did I need a condom” He asked I groaned and shook my head.
“No unless you plan to have sex with her when I leave because you two aren’t doing it in front of me,” I grumbled frowning at the two of them as they both blushed again.
“No we aren’t planning to have but are you sure no ones over there,” Aly asked quietly I nodded

“Yeah I’m sure, I’ll clean the room we’ll be using out and I’ll get some clean sheets from the dryer since the ones we used are still in there,” I said Aly nodded blushing again I sighed shaking my head at the two of them.
“If you change your mind tell me we can always wait two weeks if you don’t want do it in the school,” I said walking into the classroom I sat down in my seat next to Alex as the teacher walked in.

“Ash,” Alex whispered I frowned and looked at him

“What,”

“I saw you yesterday,” he said I raised my eyebrow at him confused.
“Your point I saw you too,” I said rolling my eyes at this stupid conversation.
“No, I saw you on your bike with the girl,” He said I shrugged he must be talking about Joanna who was probably trashing my room right now.
“And,” he looked at me confused
“Who is she,” I frowned at him why does he want to know.

“A friend, stay out my business,” I grumbled watching him smile and nod before he turned back to the front I leaned back in my chair glancing at Gabriel from the corner of my eyes she was leaning her head on the window gazing out into nowhere I sighed thinking as Aly passed a note back to me I looked at it and read it well that was a quick change. I scooted my desk forward and leaned over to talk to her.
“Yeah two weeks is fine definitely on a Friday night,” I said quietly she glanced at me out the corner of her eye.
“If he lets you off early please tell me,” She said desperately making me chuckle as I nodded.

“Excuse me Ash and Aly would you two please share with the class,” The teacher said I frowned at him.
“We were just saying how Macbeth is unable to bear the psychological consequences of his atrocities thus triggering his brief lapse of insanity,” I said hoping that I was on the right topic I mean we are reading Macbeth in here.
“Next time raise your hand,” He said turning back I rolled my eyes and went back to Aly.
“If he lets me off I’ll call you and tell you when to come if not two weeks but I don’t see what’s wrong with the old gym,” I said she frowned at little.
“We were already caught in the nurse office and I don’t want to be caught anywhere else on the school grounds I want everything done somewhere private,” I nodded I guess that would make sense but I never was caught with anyone except Aly.
“Sean does he know,” I asked she shook her head I nodded and tossed the note to Sean who looked at me confused I rolled my eyes and pointed to the note he nodded and read it before he looked at me giving me a thumbs up.