Marie lead me and Dean to Ms. Chandler's office. Dean looks at the empty bottles, then stumbles upon a robot's head.
"Is this hers ?" "No ! That's a prop from act two ! I've been looking for that, actually." Dean looked confused, "There's no space in Supernatural." "Well, not canonically, no. But this is transformative fiction." Dean smirked, "You mean fan fiction." She turned up her nose at him , "Call it whatever you like, ok ? It's inspired by Carver Edlund's books. With a few embellishments. But, as you know, Chuck stopped writing after Swan Song. I just- I couldn't leave it the way that it was ! I mean, Dean not hunting anymore, living with Lisa ?! Eden going back to heaven and not being with the boys. Sam, somehow back from Hell, but not with Dean ?! So, I wrote my own ending." "You wrote your own ending. With spaceships ?" Dean asked. "And robots. And some ninjas. And then, Dean becomes a woman. It's just for a few scenes !" Dean looked horrified. I on the other hand couldn't stop laughing "Alright, Shakespeare ! You know that I can actually tell you what really happened with the-the Sam and Dean ? A friend of mine hooked me up with the, uh, unpublished unpublished books. So, Sam came back from Hell. But without a soul. Eden became God. Then she kinda took a vacation and started hunting again. They met a prophet named Kevin. Then Sam endured a series of trials, in an attempt to close the gates of Hell. Which nearly cost him his life. Then Dean ? Dean became a demon. Knight of Hell, actually. But he got the mark of Cain of and he and Eden are kinda a thing now." Dean finish looking at me. HE THINKS WE'RE A THING! Are we a thing? What kinda thing? He still has yet to let go of my hand. "Wow..." Maria said. "Yep." Dean nodded. "That is some of the worst fan fiction that I've ever heard ! I mean, seriously, I don't know where your friend found this garbage ! I am not saying that ours is masterpiece, or anything, but geez ! Ha ! I'll have to send you some fic links later. And by the way... Eden would never end up with DEAN she ends up with Sam!" Before we could respond she walks back into the auditorium. "What do you mean Eden -" before he finished his thought Dean sees Siobhan and Kristen, still with their Dean and Cas costumes, kissing. "What are they doing ?" Dean panicked. "Hum... Kids, these days, call it hugging." Marie responds. "Is that in the show ?" "Oh, no. Siobhan and Kristen are a couple in real life. Although, we do explore the nature of Destiel in act two." My mouth flies open. "Sorry, what ?" I say. "Oh, it's just subtext ! But, then again, you know, you can't spell subtext without.... s-e-x." Dean lets the words sink in, then gives a "seriously" look to me. After that, Dean comes back to his brother, outside the school. He started ranting about the "Saden" and everything about the "destiel" part. "I don't understand." Sam said. "Me neither." Dean shook his head.
"I mean, shouldn't it be... Deastiel ?" Sam said. "Really ? That's your issue with this ?" "No, of course it's not my issue. You know... How about Samden ? Edam ?" Sam smirked. "Ok, alright. You know what ? You're gonna do that thing, where you just shut the hell up. Forever." Sam and I laughed, "Look, man. No EMF. No hexbags. None of the props are even remotely hincky. Other than the Charlie Kaufman of it all, I got nothing. You ?" "In Ms. Chandler's office, there's just a pile of empty bottles and regret. She's just probably face down in a bar, somewhere. Or a ditch. Alright, so what ? This-this all... This whole musical thing, everything, it's... It's all a coincidence ? There is no case ?" "Unless you're seeing something I'm not, no, Dean. There's no case, here." "Ok." Dean said in defeat. He goes back to the driver's door. Sam looks at him. "CasDean ?" "Shut your face ! Get in the car !" Sam gets in, followed by Dean who made sure nobody heard his brother. "Denial is the first step deano." I smirked. "You too?!?" I smiled "who am I to judge didn't you hear I'm madly in love with your little brother too." Sam laughed. Dean's eyes grew wide, "that's not funny!!!"

TIME SKIP =======

That morning we got a call saying there was another disappearance. Ok maybe there is a case here. So we are back to the auditorium. "So, I checked with the principal. There's nothing on the surveillance tapes. What the -what the cops think ?" Dean asks.  "You know, the only clue they found was by the dumpster. They found the same flower, near Ms. Chandler's cell phone. You recognize it ?" Sam holds up a purple flower. "No." "Yeah, me neither." The boys said. "I feel like I have...I just can't place it." I said looking at the flower