Chapter 10: The Party II

Taylor's POV

"The boys are over there. Let's go talk to them," I say, pointing to the guys.

We slowly make our way to the boys, smiling at the lovely couples as I saw them expressing their love for each other.

We sneak up behind the boys on our tip toes and Charlotte yells, "Boo! You idiots!"

All of them turn around to look at us with shock and Daniel says, "What the hell was that for? This is a dinner party and not horror party."

Emma laughs. "What's the fun in that? I thought you weren't a scaredy cat?"

All of us except Daniel laugh and I feel tears rolling down my cheeks as I was laughing uncontrollably.

Krystal looks around. "Where did Ava go?'

"She went to make her rounds since she is the party queen. You know how she gets when she hosts her own party." Charlotte says, waving her hands around.

"I love her parties. I mean, look around, there are so many hot girls that I can hit on," Kayden says looking around appreciatively.

All of us give him a look, and he raises his hands up and says, "Don't give me that look. I like the way I am."

Before I could say anything, he says, "Hey Ava."

All of us turn around thinking Ava was behind us but realise that it was just a distraction and as we turn back around, Kayden had already disappeared.

"Ava and Kayden should hook up with each other since they have the same character; the party and the people," Emma says.

Daniel nods his head. "I can't imagine how they will end up together even if they like each other. Maybe we should do something to spice things up for them."

"I agree. I mean do you see the way they look at each other all the time?" I agree with Daniel.

"Let's talk about all this later. We should be enjoying our time, not discussing about their love life," Zach says, changing the topic.

Just then, someone taps me on my shoulder, and I turn my head to the side to see Zach. I smile at him. "Yes?"

Zach scratches his head, shuffling on his feet, nervously. "You look pretty today."

I smirk and say, "Do I sense nervousness from the popular guy?"

Zach frowns and says, "I am taking back my words about you being pretty and I am not nervous."

I laugh and say, "I'm sorry. You were scratching your head, so I assumed you were nervous?"

Zach punches my shoulder softly. "Apology accepted."

"So did you all just arrive?" I ask.

Jayden heard me and says, "We arrived an hour ago. Anyway, have you checked if your group has arrived?"

Zach shakes his head. "Thanks for reminding us. Taylor and I will go check right now."

I walk ahead and look around for my group, until I see Melissa with her grey hair, wearing a very short dress with thick make-up on her face as if she was a barbie doll. She was standing in the corner with the rest of the students who seemed to be enjoying their time.

I turn back at Zach and say to him, "I have found them. They are sitting at the corner of the table there."

Zach nods his head in response and walks towards them with me behind, following him.

Zach smiles at them and says, "Hey everyone. I'm glad that you all could make it on time before the door closed."

Archer, looking handsome in his blue suit, says, "Yeah we did. We planned to meet up with each other up and come here together. That's why everyone was early."