Cabir bhai look at me and gave a heartwarming smile and I just wrapped my arms around his neck and  a tear  escaped my eyes....Everyone look at us with admiration and then he introduced me to his parents followed by others, these were the only guest attending our wedding and there is no one from Manik's father's side... Well I chuck the thoughts aside when I saw him coming down with others and my heart skipped a beat....

I have never seen Manik wearing Indian attire in past days and I hate to admit this but he looked ravishing

I have never seen Manik wearing Indian attire in past days and I hate to admit this but he looked ravishing... His tall built, perfect body, styled hair and those brown orbs staring into mine, oopss Aiyappa he just smirked did he saw me checking him out... oh no!!

I averted my gaze but couldn't hold it for long when I felt a heated stare on me and I look up to see that handsome annoying jerk looking at me with a weird expression on his face that I couldn't read...I don't know till when we were going to have this stare competition but Neyo Mom came to break our trance and we both bent to touch her feet together and she blessed us, this is our first blessing as a couple...

Neyonika - Both of my kids are looking so good today. May god bless you with all the happiness in the world and keeps you both together..

 I don't know why but my heart whispered Amen on that... She put a kohl behind both our ears and then asked us to sit on the given seats so that the ceremony could get started...

Since, I am a South Indian but I have no idea about my traditions as I have grown up in America and I have never attended any South Indian wedding also no one here is South Indian so it was decided that wedding will take according to Punjabi traditions as Manik being a Punjabi.

The ceremony started with first Neyo Mom putting haldi over me and giving me blessings followed by others...Navya and Cabir bhai get bit emotional while applying haldi on me and I too gave them a teary smile....

While my friends tried to become a bit nasty with me but with my one one glare their fun died... Yeahhh see the power of Nandini Moorthy, I smiled to myself...

Next was turn of Manik, so all moved to his side, I got bored sitting and don't know why I don't want to miss his expressions while he get painted so I stood from my seat and stand near his side, from where I could see him but he can not because Mom told me that one should not see the latter while getting painted... 

First elders started and applied Haldi on him while he is making weird faces, his expressions are really cute and a smile formed on my lips... He is irritated like hell, and I praised inside my head to all of them for annoying him this much...

Then it was turn of our friends and I couldn't believe my eyes what they did to him, they brought a bucket full of Haldi and turned over his head... It take him a few minutes to process what happened with him and his nostrils started flaring while everyone is laughing at him...

I look at him and couldn't hold myself and burst into fits of laughter with others, suddenly Manik stood from his place and threw some Haldi forward, which fell on Aliya and Inaya and then here started the Haldi war.... Every one kept running and throwing Haldi on each other and I was enjoying seeing them, this is so good... Manik is being such a kid sulking around and throwing Haldi to whoever comes in his way...

I was laughing looking around when I got drenched too and I turned around to watch Navya smiling sheepishly... What the hell, I gave her a deadly glare and she started running followed by me....

I kept running around to find Navya and didn't realize I came quite far from the function area maybe towards backside as there is no one around, I was still looking for Navi when I bashed into someone and we both fall down...Without looking at the person I apologized, " I am really sorry, I didn't look where I was going I am so sorry..." I got cut off with a heavy voice, which I can recognize from afar...

"You never do look where you are going do you..." we both sat upon the ground and stare or we could say glare at each other, One look at Manik and I couldn't control my laughter and started again....

"Oh Aiyappa Manik, you look like a clown, oh you look so funny..." I said in between my laughter and I think I saw an amused expression on his face and before I could confirm it, it is replaced by a frown...

"Oh really Moorthy, you think I look like a clown, wait I will show you how a clown look..." and before I could react he grab me by my waist and  started rubbing his face with mine, my breath hitched in my throat with our proximity and I couldn't move... He is so close to me that I can clearly hear his heart beats and his breathing is fanning my neck...

His grip on my waist got tightened and my arms automatically get around his neck, he is rubbing my cheeks with his and I shivered under his touch... A soft moan escaped my lips and I heard him chuckle...

Aiyappa why do he have this much effect on me, why I can't think straight when he is around. He stopped rubbing his cheek against mine and move back a little to look at me, his eyes were bit darkened and there were unreadable emotion, but I could hear him breath fast very fast...

We were too close that our noses were almost touching with each other, and my cheeks warm up... I have never felt this before... This is so new and so different to me, if it wasn't Manik holding me, I would have collapsed right there.... I don't know how many minutes passed me being in his hold when a voice make us come back from our lalala land..

It was Navya calling for me, panicked rose inside me which I guess was sensed by Manik, he left me with a jerk and before I could process anything he was out of there... while Navya didn't saw him and I was glad...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I sat in the middle of the bathroom surrounded by I guess almost every lady and they showered me with milk and rose petals, it is a custom that every bride has to follow... The warm milk also couldn't help in calming my nerves, my cheeks were still red and warm with whatever happened earlier with Manik and I am relieved that nobody here have a slightest of idea about what happened few minutes back...

The milk bath was done and girls rubbed the remaining Haldi on my whole body as  according to Neyo Mom it is very good for the skin, so I let them continue. I too want my skin too glow on my wedding day and I look the prettiest bride... Again butterflies started dancing in my stomach thinking about the marriage...

Well after some time girls left me in the bathroom and ask me to take a quick shower...

I came out all fresh and looked in the mirror... indeed I am looking different, I know, I know I have just applied the Haldi and it's not a magic cream but I don't know if its Haldi or anything else, but I look different, I am glowing and  have no idea why...

Well first ceremony of my wedding is completed without any other drama and I am glad and  don't know why, I couldn't wait for the day to pass quickly....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************