Logan's Routine

Logan stood in the kitchen, drinking his coffee. Patton makes coffee for him every morning, then leaves to go wake up Virgil. It was one of those things that made him sure at least one of the sides still cared for him.
He used to always check in on mental health of all of the sides, but now it was a lost cause. If they were feeling bad they lie to him, because they didn't think he knew what that felt like. They didn't think he had emotions.
He felt a twinge of bitterness and pushed it down. No sense in faulting them for something that was partially true.

He briskly walked over to the cabinet with a curt sigh and reached for the bread. He had the same thing every morning. Toast with crofters Jam. As he put the toast in the toaster without looking, he considered the pros and cons of eatch jam. Sugar amounts, calorie count, flavor prefrences, what he'd had yesterday, (Strawberry. It reminded him of Patton.) and if it was worth the teasing that came if he picked loganberry. (Probably not.) He eventualy decided on blueberry. He set the jam on the counter and turned to stare at the toaser.
3, 2, 1. The toaster spit out his bread perfectly on cue and he walked over to get it, spreading the jam with a satisfied air.

Sitting at the table, he waited for Roman to wake up. Patton returned with a grumpy Virgil. He grinned, Vigil looked wrecked. He probably stayed up on Tumblr all night again. Logan's thoughts were interupted by Roman's door slamming open.

"Good Morning Wonderful Citizens!" Roman sang.

"Morning Kiddo!"

As soon as Patton was out of earshot Virgil muttered "fuck off Princy." I snorted, earning me a smirk from Virgil. I took a bite out of my toast and closed my eyes. Mmmnm. I will never ever get used to the deliciousness of Crofters.
Virgil never ate breakfast, but Roman and Patton sure did. Patton was pouring pankake batter onto the griddle and Roman sat on the counter and seranaded the spice cabinet.

Patton was the only one who could acctualy cook. I can cook ok, Vigil can make instant ramen and cereal, and Roman isnt allowed to use the appliances. Roman could probably cook if he followed the recipe, but he always tries to "improve" the recipe, ending in disaster. Once he set the oven on fire. (Long story). However, he can make even the most plain pastries into a work of art with his frosting skills. Creating such beauty with simple frosting was beyond him, but he always watched with facination as Roman's deft fingers spun figuritive gold out of straw.

Once Pattons pankakes are done, Roman and Patton tear apart the pile with vengence. It is slightly alarming. I remind them to chew before swallowing to no avail. Patton douses them in syrup and eats them. Roman makes towers. One pancake has penut butter, one has honey, one has syrup, one has butter, one has whipped cream and fruit, and one has jam. He stacks them on top of each other and eats them all at once. Its revolting, yet slightly intriguing.

Logan got up and walked to his room. He could feel Thomas trying to remember everything he could about Egyptian Mythology. Logan opened his computer and started pulling up what Thomas knew. He sent the facts tht seemed most relevent down. Feeling Thomas's satisfaction, he closed his computer and looked at his schedule. It was next to his calender.

Breakfast
Workout
Free time (30 min.)
Chores
To Do List
Free time (1 hr.)
Plan Videos
Check in with other Sides
Socialize
(15 min break)
Research
Make an updated To Do list
Workout
Mark day off calender
Read
Go to sleep by 11:00.

He knew the schedule by heart but he always checked it. He didn't know why anymore. Maybe he hoped to see something new or exciting.
He shook his head at the silly thoughts and picked up his workout bag. He strolled out of his room and headed to the gym he had nagged Roman into creating. Roman preferred to go on gramd adventures to get his exercise.

Closing the door behind him, he took off his shirt. None of the other sides ventured here very often. He changed into workout pants and started stretching. Then he glanced at the list on the wall

50 Push ups
5 minutes of jumping jacks
Weights
Water break (10 min)
Run- Endurence
Sit ups
Run- Speed

Getting down on the floor he started doing push ups. He remembered when these were hard for him. Not anymore. They were easy after a year of doing them every day. Grunting he did his last one. He got up, dabbing off the sweat and he started the jumping jacks.
His eyes ticked up to the clock. 1 minute. His breathing grew shallower and he glanced up again. Only 36 seconds left. Pumping his arms harder he counted. Then he stopped. He looked over to the weights. He wasn't really in the mood today.
He forced himself to pick them up anyway. If you slack off one day it gets easier to do it again and again until you aren't working out at all. Physical well being is as important as mental well being. He pushed up his hands, concentrating on his form.

Then the door clicked open and Patton came in with a grin in his face

"Hey Logan I brou-"

That was the moment he realized i was shirtless. His eyes raked up and down my torso and he blushed heavily, nearly droping the plate of cookies. I was screaming in my head, and I'm sure I was blushing as hard as Pat.

"Gre-Greetings P-Patton excuse me while I put a shirt on."

Patton made a squeeking sound. I blushed harder. Making my way to my bag, I pulled on a tank top. I then nervously approached Patton.

"Thanks for the cookies." I blurted out, internally kicking myself for how stupid I sounded.

"Welcome!" Patton choked out and he paracticly ran to the door.

I curse myself. I'm so awkward. He practically ran away from me, I'll never have a shot with him.

Good. A bitter voice that sounds too much like me says. You will only hurt him anyway. You aren't capable of love you robot freak.
I feel the words carving a place into my chest.

"Stop it." I chide myself under ny breath.
Get it together. Thomas doesn't need another Virgil. You know, Virgil. The one who pretends to be your friend so he can feel better.

He's right. I'm all alone.