"They're taking him to the Silent Brothers." Isabelle concluded with a defeated sigh.

"We have to stop them!" Clary announced as if the others weren't already thinking about that. As much as Myrcella loved her sister, she couldn't believe how clueless and naïve she could be at times which made the older sibling unintentionally roll her eyes.

"Thanks sis. We didn't think of it." Myrcella made a snark comment resulting in Jace kicking her left foot. "Ow. What?" She took a step back and shot daggers at the blond Shadowhunter with her eyes.

"That's the plan, Clary. Rescue and recovery." Jace began explaining their plan with a softer tone.

"We get him from the guards, in and out, no one gets hurt." Isabelle continued.

"But we beat the crap out of anyone who dares to stand in our way." Myrcella cut in with her own plan.

"No." Jace and Isabelle added at the same time, giving Myrcella a warning look but the girl just shrugged.

"You want us to go up against the Silent Brothers, an elite Shadowhunter guard unit?" Clary asked incredulously, she didn't want to be at the end of their wrath.

"Without any backup?" Luke asked raising his eyebrows.

"Pretty much sums it up, yeah." Jace grimaced, knowing there was a fifty fifty chance they'd get caught. However, Myrcella didn't anticipate the next words coming out of her sister's mouth.

"Is Alec coming?" She asked none other than the girl who didn't want to hear his name, at all. Myrcella took a deep breath and everyone around her could swear her eyes shone emerald for a quick second before they went back to normal. Isabelle put a comforting arm on her shoulder as Jace replied for her.

"No, not this time." He shook his head and as Clary was about to ask what was wrong, Isabelle quietly warned her to be quiet. To her luck, Clary got the message and steered the subject away from Alec.

"If they're doing this to Seelies, no Downworlder is safe." The younger Fairchild shot a sad look at her best friend then her sister. "But we can't go in alone, not if we don't want to be detected." She added looking around.

"My pack will track the unit, create a distraction." Luke took a step towards them with a determined look in his eyes. He knew the Clave wouldn't stop with Seelies if they let this happen.

"I would suggest vampires, but I doubt they'll cooperate." Simon finally spoke up with a sigh.

"As much as I hate to agree with Simon, vamps aren't exactly team players." Jace agreed with Simon behind gritted teeth.

"I may be able to convince Raphael." Myrcella said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"I have a plan as well but I don't want you to speak to him alone." Clary stated worried about her sister.

"Raphael won't hurt me." Myrcella replied confidently but Simon scoffed at her answer remembering the awkward moments he was in with them.

Myrcella came out with Raphael and a bunch of vampires, shooting a smile at Simon.

"We're offering an alliance with the Seelies." Clary stated and turned back to look at Luke with expectant looking eyes.

"And the werewolves." Luke replied with a sigh. Raphael's eyes lingered on Myrcella before moving on to Luke then her sister.

"Why should we believe you? You killed our people. You violated our home." Raphael said as if they weren't there and didn't know the truth.