He thought for a moment, his loving hug pulling me closer to him. My face was freezing. I wanted nothing more than to bury it into his warmth, but I couldn't pull my eyes from the city. My parentless city.

"We could come with you, if you want."

I furrowed my brow. "What? Why?"

"So that way you can see both your parents and us."

My heart jumped at the idea. "Would you really do that for me?"

"I would. Of course. And I'm pretty sure the others wouldn't object to escaping the cold, either."

My mind began racing with ideas. "Maybe," I chirped, my eyes growing wide. "Maybe you guys can come to dinner with my parents! We could all celebrate together!" I turned to look at him, trying to see what he thought of the idea.

A smile crossed his face. "That'd be fun."

I grinned widely, glad that the matter was basically solved, and looked back out.

"When's our next show?" I asked, only now beginning to pay attention to the beauty of the city.

"We're not sure. Erik is coming over early today to talk to Miku about it." He craned his neck, looking down the railing. "Actually, there's his car. They're probably already talking about it." He leaned back again. "We'll know soon."

An amusing thought came to me. "I'm sure Iroha wants to see us after... the concert."

He chuckled behind me. "She probably does."

"We should go. I like her."

"She pretty cool. One of the few fake people in this business."

"I'm glad you think so, too. She seemed super nice at the interview, but I wasn't sure if she was fooling me, or-"

"Nah. Outside of this building, her and Erik are the only genuine people we know."

"I can see why." Thinking back to everyone else I had met in this company, which was a surprisingly small amount of people, they all seemed to be the same type. Players, partiers, people with no morals. Money-hungry, young people.

Len's eye caught sight of something, and he leaned over the railing once more. With him behind me, that meant I had to lean over, too. I felt another wave of nausea hit me as I saw the courtyard below us. And the black car parking itself right in front of it, behind Erik's.

His eyes narrowed. "Who's-"

Before the question left his lips, we found our answer. My eyes widened as Anon and Kanon stepped out of the car with a man I did not recognize, and stomped their way inside our home.

He let out a huff. "Shit."

We were in the hallway and running down the stairs in seconds. Whatever was going on, it didn't feel right. I followed Len frantically down the stairs, my arms beginning to shake at the scene that was about to unfold.

Once we finally reached the ground floor, he pushed the door to the lobby open. It banged loudly against the wall as we entered.

"-unprofessional, not to mention violating the contract!" Kanon was standing in front of the trio, her hands on her hips, and her expression twisted into rage. Anon was behind her, in a similar yet silent position, and then there was the unfamiliar man. He was taller than even Erik by an easy few inches, dressed in a similar manner, and stood with an air of confidence that seemed to make the air around him shake. He had the same dirty blonde hair as the twins. It only furthered my feeling of dread once I realized that he must be their manager. And their father.