Chapter 11:

A groan escaped the destroyers mouth as he opened his eye sockets and activated his eye lights. The room around him was unfamiliar and the blankets that wrapped around him were soft and warm, still though, it was very tight. Error attempted to move only to find that he couldn't, he was basically a very tight burrito. Literally. The blanket itself had the designs of a burrito and smelled like one too, then again, what even was a burrito.

"A burrito is a dish in Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine that consists of a flour tortilla with various other ingredients. It is wrapped into a closed-ended cylinder that can be picked up, in contrast to a taco, where the tortilla is simply folded around the fillings."

Error shoot up, ripping through the blanket and shooting his blue strings towards the familiar voice.

"That wasn't very nice is it now?"

The voice spoke again as Error studied the creature.

It was a full body gaster blaster that wore a black science coat, the dragon's eyes were a void and the creature's spine was covered in black glowing wingding writing. It's large wings were ripped and you couldn't see through it all, it was pitch black. It was also on its two back legs. It was hard to make sense of the Gaster Blasters emotions through his eyes but Error was sure he saw sorrow in them.

" man, that was my favourite blanket."

Oh. That's why.

Error glared at the creature demanding answers, where was he? What is that creature? Soon the the Gb dragon invited Error to the living room for a game of 5 questions.

"WhO aRe yoU?"

" my name is Crow, how did you get here?"

"... jumPing inTo thE vOiD? WhERe aM I?"

" my home. What is your connection to Destiny and Fate?"

Error blinked, Crow looked deeply into Errors eye sockets, his own void ones creeping the smaller out.

"FatE anD DesTinY?" Error asked, his constantly glitching voice quieter than usual.

"YOU DIRTY GLITCH!! GO DO YOUR JOB YOU USELESS ABOMINATION!!"

"PleAse stoP!!"

"HA!! AS IF!!"

"AhHh!! ThAts hUrts!! P-plEaSe s-sToP!"

"are you ok?"

"W-wHy woUld yOu caRe!?"

"It's alright child, your safe"

"ThAnKs..."

"ERROR!! Don't you dare destroy this Au!!"

"ArgHHh!"

"I... dOn't kNoW..."

The creature hummed, his eyes narrowed and his tail thrashed in annoyance... what did Destiny do to this child?...

" would you like to... help... prank them?"

The creature asked, his mouth up in a smirk.

"...l-"

"DeStIny!! PleAsE hElp mE!!"

"Hah!! Who are you even talking to you merciless destroyer!"