Chapter 8

A small yawn escaped the small skeletons jaw as he walked around the edges of the forest, a blue bandana wavered in the wind and his eyelights glowed.

"Hey bro" Blueberry jumped, and turned around with a huge grin.

"HELLO PAPYRUS!"

Behind him was a papyrus wearing an orange hoodie, a cigarette between his teeth. It wasn't long before the cigarette had disappeared and appeared in Blueberry's hand as the short skeleton glared at his brother, "papyrus... what did I say about smoking?"

Why was this happening, a few days ago stretch had told Blueberry about the attack plans on the destroyer and after that, Blueberry acted differently. He became cold and harsh, something that triggered papyruses memory's yet didn't. Not only that but the chances of Blueberry's eyes becoming stars became lower,

Stretch, for some reason felt... scared... when Blueberry was near him.

Why?

Not only that but Blueberry's bandana seemed to be more ripped and his battle armour was replaced with more... casual and flexible clothes... clothes that would be suited for... sudden attacks...

Nah, he was probably just over reacting.

"Bro, I'm going to visit Ink ok? I'll be back home soon and remember, call me if you see that glitchy mistake. "

... was it just him or did Blueberry's fists become tighter?

"Ok... BYE BRO!! HAVE A NICE DAY!! REMEMBER NOT TO RUSH!!"

Not to rush? That was... unusual. Usually Blueberry would want his Papyrus home as quick as possible, for some reason, today was different however. "Umm, bye then?" With that, Stretch opened a portal and left without looking back. Not like he needed to.

...

...

...

He should of looked back.

Because when the portal closed, Blueberry's form shifted into a taller more emotionless version of what he was. Blueberr- no. Blue grinned as he summoned a sharp bone, an incredibly sharp bone. As quick as the bone had appeared, the monster who had been eavesdropping was dusted with no signs and clues to who had murdered them.

NamE: BlMuEberRryCyLeS

Glv:1??$?@&?:@:?&:?9999999999999999999999999

Exp: ///fIlE noT fOunD///

*I will find him*

=== with the bad sanses===

Dust coughed as he picked up a dusty box of CDs, each had a name but only one was the one he needed.

Slowly he tipped the content out, and at the very bottom of the box was an Old CD that only had one word written on it, 'Error'.

He grinned and took it back to the others leaving the mess behind, "guys! Look what I found!". Everyone looked at the CD with wide eyes as they started murmuring to themselves, "is that what I think it is Dust?" , the only response the octopus got was a nod of excitement.

"Put it in! Put it in!" Exclaimed a skeleton with a hole in his head, while pointing at the tv. Everyone watched anxiously, especially Error who could barely remember when they had recorded, and waited for the screen to fuzz on.

"Is it working?"

"Of course it's working Killer! I'm not an idiot you know"

"Woah, calm down! You're scaring Error"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! Look at him! He freaking crashed!"

"Ugh we have to wait now"

"WhAt hAppEnEd?"

"You crashed"

"oH"

"Error, what's my name!"

"... DeAd?"

"... HAHAHA! OH MY- PFFT HAHAHA"

"SHUT UP NIGHTMARE, ok. What is... another word for murderer?"

"... PhYcHopAtH?"

"... you know, he not wrong killer."

"SHAT UP! I BET HE CAN'T REMEMBER YOU NAME EITHER!"

"hey Error, what's my name?"

" weIrD cAnNibal"

"...."

"PFFT HAHAHA"

"You two are acting like idiots"

"Hey what about me? Say my name!"

"... JaCkEt?

"No... what is my jacket covered with??"

"... poWdEr?"

"... I give up"

" for goodness sake, Error. You've lived with us for 3 months already! You should at least remember my name!"

"... umMmM... GoOp eGg?"

"OMG JHVBSJHBVKBKB"

"no, what's the opposite of Dream?"

"... uHhH nO-dReAm?"

"WHY WOULD IT BE NO DRE- JUST. SAY. MY. NAME!!!"

"oH! I rEmEmbEr!"

"Wait, you do?"

"Huh wow."

"Heh, told you he would remember my name!"

"OctOpuS-HenTai-DuDe!

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"PFTTTTTTTTT-"

"KILLE-"

*screams can be heard before the screen cuts off*

Everyone tried to stay quiet but they all failed, the members who were there for the recording chuckled and the member who came,Cross, was dying on the floor of laughter.

Suddenly a groan was heard as everyone looked at Error who had doubled over in pain, the laughter was cut off as they hurried over to see what had happened even though they knew what to expect.

"InK crEaTed aNothEr aU"