"Before you freak out, there's an explanation for why Troy gave Jake a forehead kiss," she said.

"And what would that be?" Nick angrily asked. "Because I would love to break his-"

"He's Jake's brother... blood brother."

"What?"

"Troy told me that when we was on our heist at Insidious. He gave Jake a locket of both of them as babies, along with a picture of their mother. I don't think that Jake opened the locket yet. Troy's planning on telling him himself, so please keep this a secret from Jake."

"Ugh! Fine!"

The two returned to Jake, who was practicing his singing.

Soon, the game started, Pendergast earning the first touchdown. At the end of the first quarter went on, Insidious gained the lead, 17-7.

"It's only the first quarter," Jake said. "We have time to take the lead back."

Troy sat on the bench, looking at Jake, who smiled. By the end of the second quarter, both teams were tied, 35-35. The band strolled across the field, Jake standing in the middle. He then began to sing.

Jake: Every time that you get undressed / I hear symphonies in my head / I wrote this song from just looking at you, oh-woah-oh / And the drums, they swing low, and the trumpets, they go...

The band started playing trumpets, the crowd cheering loudly; Nick and the rest of Jake's friends were the loudest ones cheering.

Jake: Is it weird that I hear violins whenever you're gone? (Whenever you're gone) / Is it weird that your ass reminds me of a Kanye West song? (Kanye West song) / Is it weird that I hear trumpets when you're turning me on? (Turning me on) / Is it weird that your bra reminds me of a Katy Perry song? / Every time that you get undressed / I hear symphonies in my head / I wrote this song from just looking at you, oh-woah-oh / And the drums, they swing low, and the trumpets, they go...

The band played again, the trumpets being the main thing that was heard. Trina led the cheerleaders out on the field and danced to the music.

Jake: Is it weird that I hear angels every time that you moan? (Time that you moan) / Is it weird that your eyes remind me of a Coldplay song? (Coldplay song) / Is it weird that I hear trumpets when you're turning me on? (Turning me on) / Is it weird that your bra reminds me of a Katy Perry song? / Every time that you get undressed / I hear symphonies in my head / I wrote this song from just looking at you, oh-woah-oh / (Oh yeah!) / Every time (Every time) that you get undressed (Every time that you get-) / I hear symphonies in my head (I hear symphonies in my-) / I wrote this song (I wrote this song) looking at you (From looking at you, girl!) / And the drums, they swing low, and the trumpets, they go...

As the song comes to an end, Jake was dancing with Trina and the cheerleaders. When the final note was played, the entire crowd from both sides of the field erupted with loud cheers and claps. As the crowd died down their cheering, Nick ran down to the field and gave Jake a giant kiss, causing the crowd to cheer even more.

"That was Super-Bowl-Halftime worthy!" Nick yelled. "Is that how you really feel?"

"Of course I feel like that about you," Jake responded.

The two kissed each other once more, walking off the field to the side lines.

While the game was going on, Becky parked outside the school. She creeped around the school and watched the football game, seeing Troy making the winning touchdown. Pendergast won the homecoming game, the entire school celebrating. Out of nowhere, everyone scattered after hearing gunshots. Jake looked back and saw Becky shooting a gun to the sky.

"Guys!" he yelled as he approached his friends. "It's Becky!"

"Another attempt to take Jake," Nick replied.

"We need to get outta here," Erica said.

Jake, Nick, and Erica ran across the field, being later accompanied by Troy, Trina, Sophie, Ricky, and Andre. They ran out to the street, being stopped by Becky.

"Jake, you're one slick individual," she said. "You ran away to live with Mr. Delinquent, breaking into Insidious High, and I saw your little halftime show on Instagram. You had yourself quite the adventure this quarter, but your adventure will come to an end!"

Troy and Nick stood in front of Jake, the others surrounding him.

"Don't touch him!" Troy said.

"He's not your punching bag!" Nick added.

"I see you got two boys who cares for you, Jake," Becky replied. "You do know they're faking it, right? They feel bad about what I did to you, and as their way of feeling pity, they became your friends. How pathetic."

"YOU'RE pathetic!" Nick lashed out. "Jake is an angel, and all you ever done was make life harder for him! ROT IN HELL, BITCH!"

"Insulting an officer is against the law-"

"But child abuse isn't? You beat a minor, and it's okay, right?"

"Nick, let's go," Jake pulled him and Troy back.

"You're toying with fire, Jake," Becky said. "Keep it up, and you'll get burned."