Honeymoon (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Fine, atleast it's not a stupid idea.."

"Yup, I'm smart!" I giggled and sat in a booth, my shorts slightly squeezing at my thighs. "This steak is massive!!" I looked over my shoulder to see Zayn struggling to stab through the brown meat.

"I'm not getting up to help you.." A familar tone played in the background. Zayn stopped what he was doing amd obnxiously sang.

"YOU'RE INSECURE!! DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR!! YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DO-O-OR!!" He ran around tables, spinning chairs around. He continued singing and ran over towards me, grabbing my hands.

"Nope, Zayn!!" I was pulled out my chair, no way releasing me. I stood there as he shook my arms and danced wildly.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!! THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!" I laughed, even though his real singing voice was angelic, he sounded like a retard on steroids right now. A few teenagers pranced in, I slammed my hand against Zayn's mouth and dropped to the floor. He pulled my hand off and yell whispered. "What was that for?"

"The girls next to our suite, they're here!" He rubbed his lip.

"Oh.. Well your ring hit my tooth, it really hurts.."

"Aw, I'm sorry baby.." I pecked his lips and kept our noses together.

"It's fine.." We both sent each other various pecks and giggles, result in a full out snog, Zayn would say. Our tongues had almost tied together before the girls had finally found us.

"ZADE!!!" One of them squealed, I faked smiled and waved my hand around weakly.

"Oh joy seeing you again.." You could hear the sarcasm in Zayn's voice clearly, guess the girls didn't get it.

"Why thank you Zayn!" I turned away and rolled my eyes. "What are you guys doing here? Other than making out.."

"Just having a mini party for ourselves.." Zayn shrugged, I decided to lay my head on his shoulder, his arm curving over my waist. "We're going to the karaoke in a bit.."

"But I'm tired.." I lied.

"Then the hot chocolate will come in handy!" I laughed as he stood up, leaving me on the floor. The girls' friendly smiles turned into death glares.

"You don't deserve him you know..." One of them leaned towards me.

"Um, did I do something wrong?"

"You took him away from us! All you want is attention, that's why you're even FAKE married to him. That ring is probably plastic.." She smirked at me, my face went pale.

"No, I-I do love Zayn. He's everything you could ask for. Yeah, I might not be the best choice for him.. But he loves me." I smiled to myself as she ran her fingers through my blonde strands.

"Nice extensions, where'd you get them?"

"My scalp?" She snarled at me and poked my chest hard.

"If you think you're getting away with being rich and famous, you're wrong. The truth will come out.." I left myself to think as Zayn approached us with two cups of a sweet smell of chocolate. The girls' smiles appeared again.

"I'm back love!" He handed me the cup, I felt the stares. I was uncomfortable.

"Zayn, do you truly love Jade? I mean.. She's different.." Another one of the girls placed her hand on her hip, eyeing me. I looked away and blew at my cup, trying to cool it down.

"She's different in the best way possible.. Jade has a lot of potential and that's ONE of the things I love about her." I smiled as he planted a kiss on my forehead, my eyes turned to the floor avoiding the girls' glares.