Baekhyun

Have you ever wondered, how it's like sitting in between your crush AND your ex at the same time?

Well...definitely not exactly the nicest thing to experience.

Oh, and guess what, your crush and your ex are known rivals.

"Hey!! Do you want to study together tomorrow?" I saw the message from Baekhyun and my heart immediately skipped a beat.

Studying alone.......with Byun Baekhyun..?? I might end up being really silly from how I'm nervous around him and doing all the-

"Sounds great!" My fingers were fast to react, though.

"Okay cool, what time do you want to meet?"

"Hmmmm...around 10am?"

"Sure!! I WON'T be late!!!"

"We'll see HAHA"

So, Byun Baekhyun is a guy who is known to be reallllllyyyyy playful, but is also really smart. So smart that he could score in examinations without even studying much. Since this year is our final year in high school, and we were all going to take the most important examination of our lives, he decided to turn over a new leaf and study. That's when he decides to put together a group of us, whom he knew he's more comfortable with, are reliable and will study with him. Ever since then, he has been scoring really well for our mock examinations.

The group of us have been studying together more often than not, and chats often online. We visibly got a lot closer through our study sessions together. The class will usually tease Baekhyun with some of us but he just brushes it off and nothing has changed between us. At least...on the surface, nothing has changed.

There was once when I just could not understand a Physics question, and he explained it to me really patiently. That was probably the first time I felt attracted to him. Probably because, I rarely see this side of him previously. But looking at him closely...he's so cute, so handsome, so my style.

"Who's so cute, so handsome, so your style??" I felt a nudge and I immediately got up from the table.

"You fell asleep and was sleep talking. You have a crush?? I didn't know that?? How could you not tell me!! I thought we were close enough to share secrets!!" Baekhyun gushed at me the moment I got up.

"No no no...I have no crush, don't misunderstand. I was dreaming about my.....um......ex?" I answered in a rush.

Stupid, why did you mention your ex. For real omg, this is what I meant by being silly...............

"Oh, haven't got over him yet, huh? I guess that happens... Anyways, you have ever only mentioned you have an ex but not his name or show us his face, do you mind telling me now?"

Oh.my.god. you have gotten yourself into this one.....

At that moment the door to the study room opened and I looked over.

You must be kidding me...

"Hey, wow! You're here too? What a coincidence!"

"Ha ya....what a coincidence...haiz..." I mumbled under my breath and sighed.

Junmyeon, my ex, just walked in and greeted me.

Speaking of the devil, really.

That was not the worst scenario. Out of the many empty seats, he chose to sit at the seat right beside me, and I visibly got very awkward and uncomfortable.

Baekhyun, who was at my side the whole time just witnessed this whole exchange silently.

Suddenly, he spoke up, "uh, do you want to go get lunch?"