Sehun-Angst (Part 2)

A/N: soo...since some of you asked for a part two to da prev part:) but sry in adv hahaha sehun doesnt hv a gd n happy ending wheeps ok no more spoiling leggooo

---

Months later

"Hey...Nayoon..you alright?" You asked softly, while patting the poor girl on the back.

"It's just...I don't know..I thought we were going well at first but...turns out the bad way.." Nayoon said while trying to stop herself from tearing further.

So he still hurt her in the end... you thought to yourself quietly.

That night, you suddenly got a message from the most unexpected person. You two have not been chatting since months ago when you last ended the chat by not replying (which you only do to people who you do not like) ---Oh Sehun.

You have already forgiven him bits by bits but still, you could not help but feel the anger boiling again.

What do you want? You sent the message, wanting him to get straight to the point.

Within seconds, you got a reply back from him. Whoa, whoa chill there princess...I just want to say...I'm sorry.

Sorry?? Months later and he's suddenly remorseful. Wow?

Well that came months late, don't you think so. So cut the crap, tell me what fo you want. You replied, while being scared and confused with all these happening suddenly.

You. That one word reply send you chills down your spine. Ew much? No, this can't be happening.

You know that's impossible.

No, why would it be? I know you liked me before princess... Princess? That's what he called me before...NO, get a grip of yourself.

Yes, but that's before, like you said. Not anymore. You hurt me and then went with Nayoon and only to end up hurting her. Do you seriously think we would happen? NO. I really hope you would have changed after you were with Nayoon but I guess not. Now, would you stop bothering me? Thanks. You felt aggitated with whatever was going on. No matter what, he was still your first ever serious crush who you fell deep for, only to end up being hurt. You aren't letting it happen again.

After you sent that message, you never received any more messages from him again and you felt relieved, very relieved. You were afraid of what may happen if you two ever start chatting all over again.

You immediately dialed your best friend's number and told her whatever that had just happened. She was screaming over the phone on how much of a jerk he is. You lightly smiled at how worried and angry your best friend was for you and felt really thankful.

The next day at school, while you were going to class in the morning, you saw from the corner of your eyes that Sehun was coming for you from the 3 o'clock direction. You were trying to walk faster and away from him when you suddenly felt arms over your shoulders. You jumped in fright only to find your best friend smiling at you.

"Phew, I thought you were him."

"Yeah, I know he was coming for you and I decided to save your ass by running to you. Aren't you grateful for me?" She blinked her eyes at you while you just rolled your eyes, but nonetheless, smiling and nodding.

During break, you and your best friend was walking around the school when you two saw a familiar backview of a guy kissing a girl against the wall of the remote area in school.

When they stopped and the guy turned around, it turned out to be the one and only Oh Sehun.

Wow? What happened to him asking me yesterday? And ew must they-

"Must y'all do it in school!! A school is for us to study, not a place for y'all to perform a PDA show for us." Your thoughts were interrupted with your best friend yelling your exact thoughts out at them.

Sehun's eyes widened as he saw you but you just plainly rolled your eyes. Still the player I know.

"Wait, I can-"

"Oh you can explain? Explain why are you kissing a girl when you asked to be with En Hyun yesterday?" Your best friend said, pointing to you.

"Seriously Sehun, you are known to be the player in school since recently although you have that very innocent face. My best friend here started chatting with you and from the way you two chat, I thought you were not like the rumours we heard, and I let her take the risk to fall for you. I trusted that you are not a player and encouraged her. And you chose to break that trust and break her heart. You put her through so much and once you and Nayoon didn't work out, you came running back for her. Did you even thought of how she might have felt? Oh right maybe you didn't 'cause you didn't have a brain or a heart. Would you just not bother her anymore? She had gone through enough and I don't want to see her hurt again. Never. Let's go." Your best friend finished off and pulled you away, leaving Sehun hanging.

"Woah there...you know..sometimes I'm just so grateful to have you as my best friend." You stated once you two stopped walking.

"Only sometimes?" Your best friend smiled and you two laughed.

"Actually I thought he would end up not having any girls but Nayoon ended up dating him but in the end got hurt. And I thought again that no girls will go for him anymore but...nevermind I'm still wrong." You sighed sadly. Somehow, you felt sincerity in his text yesterday and the real frantic in his eyes today. You shook the thoughts off and continued with lessons.

After school, you were walking home from school when you bumped into someone.

"Joonmyun?!"

"Oh my god, En Hyun, it's you! Haven't seen you from the previous trip. How are you?"

You started chatting happily with the guy who you met through the previous inter-school trip. You two hung out alot together during the trip but did not manage to keep in contact after.

Now that you met him again, you did not miss the chance to exchange contact numbers with him. He was just like the older brother you never had, not to mention, he was very protective of you too.

I guess in life everything happens for a reason. When something bad happens, there will definitely be something good in the end.

---•---
A/N: okay..so finally done but i think this is very crappy... :( idk but i juz cant write well HAHA IM SRY but i hope this will encourage everyone hu has problems in their life n stay positive no matter what!!