EXO Christmas Special

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! HOHOHO~"

"Someone shut that noisy kid up" Kris said, annoyed.

"Yeah!! And hyung, we aren't kids anymore, you don't have to dress up like a Santa Claus. We won't be fooled anyway." Tao added, plopping himself down beside Kris who was watching the television programs.

"Yeah, and that's  Joonmyun's costume, you better take it off before-"

Minseok could not even finish what he was saying before Joonmyun shouted across the room, "BYUN BAEKHYUN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SANTA OUTFIT!! It was for my future, I'm going to dress up and trick my kids. What if it spoils when you are wearing it? What if-"

"Okay okay hyung, I'm taking it off now. I didn't spoil it or anything. I'm just going to put it back into your closet now, okay? That solves the problem right?" Baekhyun said, stopping Joonmyun from his ramble.

That is when Joonmyun took a deep breath and chilled.

"Take it easy, Joonmyun, it's not like it's the first time," Luhan said, trying to cool Joonmyun down further, and tapping him lightly on the shoulders.

EXO has already debuted for years and now it's already nearing a decade together. They decided to collaborate with the three ex members and hold a fan meeting together in a dome and perform their past songs together, as well as their new songs. It has been long since they last got together but decided to for the sake of the 10 year anniversary and of course, they missed each other dearly.

They just wanted to spend their Christmas together like the old good times.

~~~

"EXO! SARANGHAJA!" They chanted before going up the stage, together as twelve. Some fans did not take it well that they are having this fan meeting as twelve but most cheered, missing the original OT12 so much.

The lights in the dome went off as the mc said, "Welcome, EXO!"

The first song they sang was 'Christmas Day'. That song was so long ago, yet so suitable for that occasion, especially that this song was when it was still twelve of them. 

The spot lights shone on each individual members light up one by one as each member took their turn to sing their line.

The fans cheered so loudly, finally seeing them together as one again. Sure they did see one another during some occasional award ceremonies and events but they did not really interact, though having communicate behind everything.

After the first song was over, it was already time for the first ment.

"It's really very touching to see the silver ocean once again...it's just so..heart warming. I never thought I would be able to see this again in my life since years ago when I decided to leave my seemingly unbiological brothers. It took me a lot of determination to leave them. It's the first time I'm actually voicing this out in public but, I missed them. I really do. It was so hard without them at first. I was used to their constant loudness that I couldn't stand being alone...without all their presence surrounding me. It hit me the hardest when it was one of their birthdays. I was used to spending it with them, helping them to celebrate...On my own birthday..I felt so lonely. Yes, I had friends and fans helping me to celebrate but it wasn't the same. Without them, it's just...different. So I'm really glad to be here." Kris was the first to start the ment as it was according to their positions while standing.

After finishing, he teared up a bit as he glanced at his fellow members. The other members caught on on this emotions as they all gathered for a group hug. There might be problems between them and they may have felt betrayal before but now, at the moment, all they felt was they definitely missed these moments together as twelve.

That was probably one of the best Christmas spent.

^nvr forgetting exo showtime rmb da christmas special they had?? :)

---•---

A/N: im sorry its so short ;-; but yassss bring back ot12 vibes ok..i dont feel it tat often now seeing how great they r as 9 but i do miss ot12.. :( BUT HOHOHO MERRY KRISMAS EVERYBODY im rly getting more christmas vibes this yr hoho💜💜 enjoyyyyy~

-vitaminpcy