Chanyeol-Angst (PART 2)

"Yeol, you need to stop."

I looked up and wiped my tears off with my non-bleeding hand so that I could see the people standing in front of me clearly. And it's none other than my brothers, EXO.

"Oh my god, look at you, hyung, your hand is bleeding." Jongin said as he took up my hand to take a closer look at it while Joonmyun hyung just came nearer to me as he pat my back.

"Just cry, Chanyeol, cry it all out. Let it all out first. You will feel better that way." Joonmyun hyung said but before I burst into tears again Sehun was singing to "Let Out The Beast" in a very funny manner while Joonmyun just gave him a slight glare and Sehun was all like, "What? You said let it all out so, let out the beast!!"

"Hahahaha" I laughed, seeing how dorky he was as Baekhyun, Jongdae and Tao joined him.

"Ahhh, that's the way we want to see you, Yeol. Laughing and smiling. It suits you better." Yixing hyung said to me as the rest nodded.

"Aish!! All of you are contradicting me! I was just telling him to cry it all out first!!" Joonmyun hyung exclaimed in frustration.

"Crying is not manly, Joonmyun." Luhan hyung stated as Joonmyun hyung sighed in defeat.

"Well too bad, hyung. Too bad. Bleh" Sehun teased and that caused me to laugh again. These guys, really. How would I ever get tired of them?

"Thanks guys, even though you guys didn't really do alot, but thanks. You guys sure can make people laugh and feel a whole lot better. Maybe I understand why our fans love us now."

"Ooooo rare words from Mr. Park Chanyeol." Jongdae stated and I hit him in the arm. "Ouch! That hurts!!"

"Serve you right" Kyungsoo and I said at the same time and we high fived and we laughed at Jongdae who was pouting.

"Yeol, cheer up yea? She's not your style." Kris hyung said as he bro-fist me.

"Heh..well yea..maybe?"

"Anyways, Chanyeol, get over her alrights? We are all here for you! We don't want to see our happy virus being so depressed and stuffs. And your fans too, won't be happy if they see you in this state." Minseok hyung said and I nodded, determined to forget SoHee.

I was so touched by them. As we just stared at one another in silence, it was as if we were reading each other's mind, we all put in our hands together and shouted "EXO! SARANGHAJA!"

I kept that burning determination in my mind and I used it for practice. "I must suceed in my career to make her regret. And not to disappoint my fans and my members." I mumbled to myself as I kept that in mind.

For the next few weeks, we were going all out for practice for our comeback, "Growl". I had a good feeling for this song.

Months later

After we had comeback with "Growl", EXO's popularity shot up.

We had gotten even busier than before, but I was happy. I was happy that I had already gotten over SoHee with all the busy schedules and I didn't disappoint my members and my fans who loved me so much.

One day, when we were all done practicing and went back to our dorm, the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Huh? That's strange no one usually uses the doorbell?" I said as I went towards the door to open it as I was nearest as the other members just looked at me.

"I'm ready to kungfu the bad guy!!" Tao exclaimed.

"Relax Tao, I don't think it's a bad person." I reassured him as I took a look at who it was and it turned out to be her.

"Guys, it's SoHee." I said and all the members all gathered behind me, ready to back me up against her. What does she want?

"Ch--chanyeol? I'm here to say sorry for my mistake...I was wrong...Sorry, Chanyeol...I am truly sorry.." SoHee said as she cried.

"So?" I asked in a cold tone. I am not going to be weak.

Surprised at my extremely cold tone, she said, "so...I was wondering if we could get back together?"

"Pfft how shameless??"

"You think a simple sorry would help?"

"Aren't you just going to use Chanyeol again?"

"It's because he is much more famous now right?"

"Guys, guys. Chill. You guys go wait inside the house. I will handle this." I said and closed the door behind me, not waiting for any response from them.

"Long time no see, SoHee. But about your question, do you really think it's possible? Really, SoHee? You think I would be that dumb to return to you and let you lose your feelings for me again and just use me to help you buy things again and let myself seeing you cheating on me again??! You really expect me to go back to you? Oh, come on, SoHee. You have to be more clever than this yea? You hurt me so much that day, more than you could ever imagine, and you left without even turning to look at me once more. Why should I go back to you?" I felt myself getting agitated so I calmed myself before continuing.

"I would definitely rather love my fans. I am not going to be weak hearted anymore, SoHee. I have changed. I have became stronger, thanks to you. Well, yea that's the only thing I want to thank you about. I hope you could get the guy you REALLY love in the future okay? Don't repeat your own mistake. Bye now." I finished my words and walked back into the dorm without waiting for her to say anything to find the members lying ontop of one another.

"Really, guys?"

They quickly got up with their embarassed faces as they have obviously been caught for eavesdropping. Suddenly they all clapped and cheered for me.

"My Chanyeollie has grown!!" Kris hyung said as he pat my head.

"Ew, that was gross, hyung." I said jokingly and we all burst into laughter.

I love this bunch of brothers.