The Kaiju God finds a place to call home

Key:

Italics for communication links

I have literally been walking in the ocean for over 5 hours and found nothing but rocks, which is not surprising if you're in the middle of the ocean, but I was looking around when I saw a large island, at least three times the size of Menagerie, and it looks uninhabited. Although I lived at Menagerie, I might be followed by Metalshithead there, and I do not want to endanger the lives of others. Now that I think about it, if I don't want people to get hurt, or at least the good ones, should I attend something help people? Eh, I'll think about it tomorrow. I'm just going to live on this island over there.

Me: Well, this is the most confusing day of my life....

I then started to walk to the island, but as I got near it, I heard roaring and chattering, but I didn't know what from, so I walked to the island's surface and saw a giant moth, a dinosaur, a giant bird thing, and a three-headed thing? what he hell is going on with this world? I then listened in to their conversation, and from what I can hear, the moth is female and the dinosaur, bird thing, and the three-headed thing are male, but I also heard the three heads talk separately. The moth, dinosaur, and bird looked pretty badly scarred, bruised, and somewhat bloodied.

 The moth, dinosaur, and bird looked pretty badly scarred, bruised, and somewhat bloodied

Moth: What do we do, Godzilla? Ghidorah's strong, stronger than all of us.

Who's Godzilla? Is this "Godzilla" the dinosaur? 

You are correct.

What? Who's this?

My name is Mothra, Queen of the Monsters. And You? 

My name is Y/N, but I have no idea what I am.

Mothra: You are... something different than a normal kaiju and Faunus.

A kaiju? What's a kaiju? How are you talking to me? How do you know what a Faunus is? 

Mothra: Before I can answer your questions, can you help us with defeating Ghidorah?