I did try to be a model earlier on in my life but I decided to do make up because I saw that when I did other people's make up they felt better about themselves. I loved being able to give people that feeling and watching their face light up after seeing how poppin they look.

We enter the studio seeing my sister doing what she does best.

"Yassss sis!" i screamed," give us all the melanin queen type of vibes!"

"Oh my gosh sis, hey!" She went to hug me and Yaria.

"How long until this shoot ends because you said we could spend some time together today but it looks like you're still busy."

"Oh no, this was the last piece and it was a last minute squeeze in so I'm actually done I just have to go put on some clothes."

"Ok"

My sister only took about twenty five minutes to get back dressed and come out of her trailer.

"Ok so where should we go first?"

"Well we still have to go pick up Samira, then after that I'm thinking we should shop a little bit until we have to help mom with her store."

Our mom was the owner of fire stylez which was a new addition to the mall. My mom had other business venture but fire stylez is her baby. It started with my mom selling clothes out her mother's basement to a small part of her dad's shop then eventually her first store.

My mom expanded to multiple stores worldwide but she favored her mall location because it was her first but since she neglected it for awhile so it needed a complete remodeling. My mom closed it for awhile to give it that remodeling and now it was functioning at it's absolute best.

"That seems good because I really need something to go with this skirt I just got."

******