'BREAKING NEWS: YG Entertainment Release Details About Ash Lee's Hospitalization'

'Police Report Says YG Actress Ash Lee Was Kidnapped and Assaulted By Own Manager'

"No shit." Seungri mumbled in disbelief. "He .. He managed to do this to her? But he's her manager! He took care of Choon-he well."

Daesung tsked. "I don't understand either. All I hope is that she safely recovers soon."

"Did they say what injuries she acquired?"

The other's eyes darkened. "Ji Yong-hyung .. Ji Yong-hyung told me he was frightened when he first saw her. Said she was covered in blood, her right eye swollen shut, and her hair raggedly cut. I don't want to know more what could've happened if she wasn't found."

"Fuck." The youngest cursed in horror. "I can't believe this .. Yoon Seok-hyung?"

"Sometimes the people we trust end up doing the worst things to us." Daesung regrettably mumbled.

The two younger members sat side by side in disbelief until a middle-aged man came running towards them only to be stopped by BigBang's bodyguards.

"Please! Tell me what happened?" The man screamed in despair as he tried to get free from the guards. "Where's Ji Yong-ah? He told me he'll call me back but he didn't! I just saw the news!"

Daesung looked at the man for a few seconds. "I think I know him." He told the guards then turned to the middle-aged man. "Ahjussi, aren't you the parking attendant at the YG dormitories?"

The other nodded furiously in response. "What happened to Choon-he? Is she hurt? I rushed here after I'm off work! Where's that kid Kwon Ji Yong? Tell me where?"

"Ahjussi, are you Choon-he's fan?" Seungri asked suspiciously. "As for Ji Yong-hyung, what do you need from him? Do you know him personally?"

"Of course I know him!" The man answered without hesitation. "I'm his samchun."

Pain, fatigue, and fear. Those were the only things that came to mind when the actress opened her eyes after two days of being unconscious. She couldn't fully open her right eye yet, it being swollen still. After breathing raggedly for a few seconds, her eyes found a man who had his head ducked beside her bed. He clutched her right hand in his and she could tell that he was sleeping.

Having no energy to even identify the person, she was about to shut her eyes again but another man entered the room with paper bags of food. Her breathing quickened just from the sight of him. The machine beeped as her heartbeat kept on increasing, alerting the people inside the room.

"What is happening?" The man with the paper bags exclaimed. "Ji Yong get up! She's awake! Look at her eyes." He then went outside to alert the hospital staff.

The sleeping man stood up. "Bae Choon-he! Choon-he, can you hear me? Babe, please." Ji Yong pleaded.

"J-J-Ji ..." The actress tried to respond but her mouth was hoarse. "W-Was that .."

"I'll explain everything when you recover. I'm so sorry I had to keep this from you. I'm sorry." The other sadly confessed.

Before she could utter another word, she fainted again into darkness with her wishing that everything was just a dream.

"Are you awake?"

Ash Lee fluttered her eyes repeatedly to let her vision adjust to her surroundings. She looked around, instantly searching for the man that she saw before. However, nobody else was in the room except for Kang Daesung.