Lies

Author's Quick Note: Lee Seung Hyun's friends that were included in his scandal were mentioned in this chapter. I apologize in advance if it'll make some readers upset or whatnot.

Also, hi @Tatiannalovers! Thank you for always leaving comments. I appreciate it, love 💓

"Aish!"

"Don't move."

"Eh, Choon-he!"

"Please, please, please."

"I don't want to!"

"Just give it to me."

"Why are you so agressive?" Seungri sighed, eventually giving out to her. "Is that the effect of being imprisoned in your own place for months?" He teasingly snickered.

Ash Lee punched his arm lightly. "I was not imprisoned or whatever you want to call it."

"We almost only see you when you take out the trash. Is that freedom for you?"

"At least I'm safe."

Seungri almost gave her a scoff. "Safe? Then why are you sneaking around, asking to go on clubs with me just to have a glimpse of he outside world?" He finally gave his jacket a last shake before giving it to Ash. "Here, you don't need to use force to take it off of me — you have your own jacket for goodness' sake," he tsked "I really thought you were hugging me because you missed me. What a scam."

"I missed you, of course." She mumbled and wore his jacket. "I'm just giving Yoon Seok-oppa the satisfaction for now. He must've been really worried and guilty because he wasn't with me when things happened."

"I know that but what I don't get was why doesn't he even let us visit you? Out of all the members he's only sort of nice to Young Bae." He confessed what he thought. "And don't get me started on how awkward you and Young Bae-hyung are now. I'm not going to pry but Choon-he, it's been months. It would be nice to finally move on."

Ash Lee gaped at him. "You talk too much." She then opened the car door but Seungri pulled her back.

"I'm telling you again," he looked at her seriously "stick with me the whole time. Some of my friends are uncontrollable wolves plus there might be some photographers around. Don't let you guard down."

"Okay, okay. I'm not here to drink anyways. I just want to be out for a while."

Seungri shook his head. "You're not listening. Stick. With. Me."

"I know, you always got me." Ash Lee smiled and Seungri finally let go of her arm.

The club's atmosphere was just getting into its peak. It was only a few minutes before eleven in the evening but some people were already dancing like wild animals. Loud music radiated in Ash Lee's ears, the bass of the stereo kept her chest pumping, and the laser lights almost blinded her eyes. She's been in so many bars in the Philippines and Colombia but she never understood how Koreans kept partying hard everyday. There was never a dull moment nor the lack of club goers and the whole place was packed even if it was a weekday.

The two artists had to be ushered to the V.I.P. lounge by two bulky men as they walked on.

Seungri, of course, knew many people inside and had to occassionally stop to greet his friends. Whenever he talked to someone, the actress had to look down or turn her face away to hide her identity. He even made her wear a mask and she thought it was a little too much considering they were in a club — a dark place with drunk people that won't even remember seeing her that night.