Rise

In My World epilogue

She went out again and drank a glass of water. After fixing Dara and Minzy's pillows on the floor, she laid down next to Young Bae who's sleeping on the carpet.

As Ash was getting closer to him, the camera died and did not record what happened after.

"Aigoo, my Sol." She scooted further until her face was right in front of his. "Is it possible .. to like you this much after all these years?" She whispered with a croaky voice. She felt her head spinning even after hours of drinking and laid down on her back.

2001; Yongsan-gu Park, Seoul, South Korea

"Ji-oppa!" The 13-year-old Bae Choon-he called towards her neighborhood best friend, Kwon Ji Yong. "Ji-oppa!"

A mandu-faced boy turned his head around and looked for the voice. After a while, he saw his friend running while still calling his name.

"I'm here, stop yelling! Mom will know I'm not home again."

She reached him and panted. "Where are we going? I just told my dad that I was with you."

Ji Yong hit her head with a knuckle. "Why did you do that?" He frowned. "Let's just hope that samchon does not speak to omma soon. Girls are just trouble, really."

She puckered her face but the other ignored her and started to walk away. She caught up with him again and held onto his arm casually.

"What are you doing?" He shook his arm off and paused. "What if Young Bae sees us? He's going to tease me and he'll also tell others in the agency."

Choon-he's eyebrows furrowed. "Who's Young Bae? Is he from SM, too?"

"I'm in YG now, how many times do I have to tell you that?" The boy sighed. "Have you heard of Jinusean?"

"Not really." She bit her lip.

Ji Yong shook his head. "They're a hip hop duo from YG Entertainment and I'm going to debut like them with Young Bae." He beamed.

"I thought you're not interested in music anymore?" Choon-he reminded him. "Just join me in my hapkido classes. I did Little Roora for you, so do this one for me."

He rolled his eyes at her. "We we're kids then but this time, I have higher chances. Young Bae's a really good singer plus he's also —"

"Who's this Young Bae?" She asked seethingly. "Does he live in our neighborhood?"

"Well, no —"

"Is he your best friend now?"

"He can be, I mean —"

Bae Choon-he opened her mouth in shock. "Where is he?" She demanded.

Seeming insensitive with her feelings, Ji Yong brightened up with what he thought was finally interest from his best friend. "We're actually meeting him by the playground."

She snorted sarcastically. "Of course we are."

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her where they're supposed to meet up with Ji Yong's new friend. After looking around for a while, they can't seem to find him anywhere.