What Is Right

"BREAKING NEWS: G-Dragon and Ash Lee Caught Kissing Inside YG Studios!"

"BigBang's G-Dragon and Ash Lee — Dating?"

"Kissing Pictures of Actress Ash Lee and BigBang's Leader G-Dragon: HERE!"

1. [+3,060, -18] Finally! The truth is revealed I can't wait for their babies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,076, -171] I JUST CAN'T SIHDISBDSJS I REALLY thought she was with T.O.P.!!!

3. [+2,092, -841] Boo she just needs to make things up to be relevant. Stop pulling our precious GD in your troubles miss

4. [+1,880, -19] I really hope V.I.P.s are now mature enough to accept that GD is ready to have a serious relationship. Their idols are humans too

5. [+297, -9] This is a big joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop spreading fake news!

6. [+147, -28] #LeeDragon for the win!!!!!

7. [+119, -3] Don't you dare touch my oppa!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ GET AWAY FROM HIM HOE

"Oh gosh, no." Manager Kang massaged his temples. "Not again. I just left the two of you alone for a couple of minutes and this comes on the news the next morning!"

The actress and the rapper sighed heavily as they shifted on their respective seats.

"I'm pretty sure people were now used to having Ji Yong's dating scandals but Choon-he, why'd you have to get involved?"

"Eh hyung!" Ji Yong scoffed.

Manager Kang looked at, him wide-eyed. "What? Isn't it true though?"

"Aish." The other slouched and rolled his eyes.

"By the way, why didn't Seung Hyun come back yesterday? If he did, your recording will already be done and this wouldn't even happen."

Ash checked the screen of her phone. "I still haven't heard from him. He's not answering my calls."

Manager Kang turned to Ji Yong. "If he's not answering hers, I wouldn't even expect anything for me." The artist answered.

"You guys give me so much trouble, especially now that we're trying to hide your debut as an idol!" The manager exclaimed. "I wouldn't be even surprised if that news reaches the press anytime soon. Sajang-nim must be absolutely furious by now." He spat.

"Hyung, don't be like that. It is my fault but I just hugged Choon-he like I always did and I was not aware that someone was taking a photo. I mean — we're inside the studios for goodness sake." Ji Yong explained.

An idea then popped to Ash Lee. "Speaking of! I remember I had an interview with Oh Man Soo last time and he showed pictures of me with the other members inside the YG building. I asked him where he got the photos and I even hinted that he might have an insider here. Do you remember, oppa?" She asked Yoon Seok.

"Oh yeah! I recall that one. That man's really dirty with his work. I apologize I haven't had the chance to investigate further as well." Manager Kang nodded in realization.

Ji Yong's forehead creased. "Pictures? Why didn't you tell me? Or even Hyun Seuk-hyung?" He told Ash.

"I was hoping that I could solve it myself but I haven't had the time with all the songwriting, tight schedules, and ... stuff. It's actually the first time I remembered it since that day."