Alive

"A doctor turned YG actress? 30-year old Ash Lee reveals everything on the 150th episode of Ask Us Anything"

"5 Facts About Ash Lee That Proves She Is A Surgical Doctor"

"Exclusive Photos of Ash Lee as a medical doctor in the Philippines: REVEALED!"

"JTBC's Ask Us Anything 150th episode with guest Ash Lee peaks the charts with 10.7% viewership ratings!"

"Doctor-actress Ash Lee, raps co-labelmate T.O.P's 'Doom Dada' and sings 'Thorn' with Min Kyung Hoon on 150th episode of Ask Us Anything"

"WATCH: Famous actress Ash Lee eats a whole cake on television!"

After the airing of the 150th episode of Ask Us Anything, chaos consumed the YG building. Tons of articles came out and the ringing of the telephones didn't seem to stop.

To resolve the inquiries, graduation photos and diplomas were made public with the actress' consent and netizens seemed to be convinced with the evidences. Even more, casting calls for medical dramas and interviews kept on coming for Ash Lee.

She didn't expect that it will cause such trouble and she felt indebted especially to her manager because despite all of this, Kang Yoon Seok still managed to hide her from the public eye a week after the episode aired.

Today was the first time she went out after the situation because she was summoned by the president of YG Entertainment himself.

"Do they really have to make an article about you eating a whole cake?" Manager Kang sighed as he scrolled on the online articles. "Stop biting your lower lip, it will ruin your lipstick Choon-he." He's glanced at her while they were on their ride to the building.

"What if he asks me to take a year-long break? He didn't talk to me for one week. This is giving me bad vibes Yoon Seok oppa!" She exclaimed with a crazed look in her eyes.

"If you caused anything, it was all but good things. It was a nice publicity not only for you but for the agency as well. I heard there were a lot of casting and guesting offers in variety shows for you." Manager Kang stated. "Even big Seung Hyun's music video for 'Doom Dada' reached 100 million views today. You clearly helped your oppa."

Seeing there was still a flock of photographers and interviewers in front of the YG building, manager Kang decided to proceed to the basement and just take the elevator all the way to the president's office. He wanted to protect Ash Lee at all costs and it wasn't the best idea to throw her into a pond full of predators.

As he pushed the button for the top floor, she started to whisper to herself. "I am Ash Lee. If he doesn't want me anymore I'll continue to be a doctor! I'll even take my manager and stylists with me. They can assist. Though oppa can be scary I think he can manage." She glanced at him secretly only to find manager Kang smiling at her.

The sound of the elevator woke her up from her thoughts. Instead of cowering, she straightened her back and walked confidently to the president's office. She doesn't want YG to feel her nervousness.

Manager Kang knocked on the door and opened it as Ash entered the room but she was suddenly engulfed with a pair of arms.

"I've missed you." A deep voice ringed in her ears. After realizing it was the infamous rapper, she lifted her arms and gave back the hug.

"You surprised me Seung Hyun-ssi. Long time no see." She chuckled and tried to get away from him but he would not even budge and whispered to her.

"Even though you called me Bingu T.O.P, I'll forgive you since my music video reached 100 million views. Ash Lee's social media effect is really unbelievable." He snickered.