A Fool Of Tears

The next morning, Ash Lee woke up in her bed late. While sitting up, she thought of everything that happened.

After she got escorted by a guard to her place, she waited for Young Bae to come by but she eventually got so worn out she just treated her wounds herself and went to bed.

She didn't hear the rest of Young Bae's words last night because the elevator doors closed right at the moment. Just thinking about it gave her butterflies and she wanted to call the singer right away but she found her phone sprawled on the bathroom floor.

"Ah, right." She sighed. Ash tried to turn on her phone in a few attempts but failed to do so. "I'll need to ask Manager Kang to buy me a new one. Speaking of, where is he?"

She went back to her bed and laid down. She suddenly sprung up and thought of an idea. "I'll head up to the boys' place and borrow a phone — that way I have another reason to see my Young Bae."

For the first time, Ash dressed herself nicely and put on light make up before heading out to the members' pad. As she arrived on their floor, she found Daesung exiting their place.

"Oh oppa! Where are you going? I haven't seen you in a while." She said cautiously, remembering that he walked out while they were having a conversation last time.

He suddenly hugged her tightly and checked her arm. "Did you get hurt anywhere else? I swear I'll send that woman to jail, whatever it takes." He said angrily. "I'm so worried because I can't contact you. I rushed here and I was about to risk it to go check on you."

"Wait, hold up! How'd you know about my arm? And what do you mean risk it?"

"What do you mean? A video of your assault is also all over the internet. Sajang-nim asked us to stay clear from you at the moment because a lot of things are currently going on. Are you really okay?"

Ash grinned. "I've never been better. I guess you were right all along. Things happened because I consciously made a decision and it's all worth it. Aren't you going to congratulate me? Young Bae and I are —"

"Congratulate?" He paused. "Where's your phone?" Daesung suddenly demanded.

"Oh about that, I dropped mine in the toilet last night. I was about to borrow Young Bae's to call Yoon Seok-oppa to buy me a new one. Is Sol inside?"

"You haven't read anything? Watched the news?"

Ash raised an eyebrow. "Well, no. I went straight here of course. Why?"

"Let's head to Japan." Daesung told her out of nowhere. "It's now or never."

The actress laughed. "What are you talking about now? I'd go with you for a vacation but I'll ask Young Bae first, of course."

"No." Daesung anxiously looked at her and at their door repeatedly. "Move to Japan with me. Let's just make a living there."

"What are you saying, oppa? You're making me worried. And why are you so sweaty?" Ash wiped the sweat on his forehead with the hem of her long sleeve. "Anyways, I'm pretty sure he's here. We were just together last night." She reached for the door knob but Daesung blocked her.

"Please, just go somehwere else with me now. Uh, how about Kangwon? What'd you say?" He suggested nervously.

The woman furrowed her eyebrows at him. "Why'd you want to go north? Plus I heard the signal's very bad there."

"Then that's better!"

"You're acting strange. Move, I need to see Sol-oppa."

Daesung still refused to let her in. Ash grabbed the door knob but the man held it as well. They twisted and turned the knob together until the door opened itself from the inside.