Baby Good Night

Ash felt her head spinning and her whole body getting hotter as she slowly realized what she has done. Both of them turned stiff and neither has pulled away. She decided to finally open her eyes expecting to see a shocked or angry Young Bae glaring at her.

Instead, she saw his eyes closed shut. She carefully backed down on the bed but Young Bae's body followed, still not breaking the awkward peck. His face was calm but scarily unchanging. His right hand was placed on the bedside table which was the only thing that was supporting him from fully crashing on top of Ash Lee.

The actress didn't have more space to move away and she clumsily thought of opening her mouth to speak but the singer thought that it was her way of giving more access to the kiss. His lips finally moved cautiously, seeming reluctant as if he was having an internal battle inside his mind.

'Bless this boy.' That was the only thing that Ash could think of as she responded to Young Bae's soft motions.

After a few more seconds, she felt some tingling on her nose and stopped moving. Young Bae fortunately noticed and backed right before she could sneeze on his face.

"Achoo!" She sniffed and looked away from him shyly, her face redder as ever.

To relieve the tension, Young Bae reached down again but Ash Lee tried her best to avoid any contact. He just chuckled as he continued to reach the table next to her and grabbed the paper bag he brought.

"I actually bent down to get this," he took out the medicine he bought inside the bag "but I got something else instead." He looked down with a smile.

Ash pulled up her covers above her head and refused to say anything. The singer just laughed lightly and gave her feet a squeeze before leaving and closing her bedroom door.

Upon hearing the click, the actress wildly kicked her comforter away while suppressing her screams with a pillow until she heard another subtle knock on her door.

"For goodness sake, just come in!" She exclaimed.

Daesung carefully entered while balancing a tray with his hand. "Just being cautious, might see something again." He mumbled.

Her mouth gaped open as she glared at him. "I hate you so much." She declared.

"I hate you now, too, my pretty flower." He replied back.

"Why does it have to be always you!" She exasperatedly said. "Last time, you saw me naked and now y-you saw .." she paused. "Fine, knock whenever you enter my door. You're simply dangerous, Daesung-oppa."

He placed the tray on the bedside table and sat on the bed without looking at her.

"Seug Hyun-hyung and Seungri already took off and I sent Ji Yong home. I lied that Dara urgently wanted to meet. I hope that noona takes the cue though." He then glanced at her. "I know it's not my business, but I think I need an explanation." He asked firmly.

Ash noticed the seriousness in his tone. That's when she realized that she didn't really know why she had the urge to do what she did with Young Bae.

"I-I .." she heaved "I'm not really sure." Her nerves calmed down as she blankly stared at her white ceiling. "It just happened."

"What do you feel?"

She closed her eyes as if to remember what she felt when her lips met Young Bae's. She couldn't put out the exact description and stayed silent for a minute until she felt something warm in front of her face. She opened her eyes and saw Daesung's lips just centimeters away from hers. Their noses were almost touching and her whole body froze.