The Strong Baby

The camera clicked away as the model elegantly swung her coat towards its direction. The photographer smiled at the pictures because all of it looked perfect and only required minimal editing.

A few more shots were taken and the model was asked to change to a different outfit again. Stylists approached her and her manager gave her a bottle of water and a piece of her favorite mango cheesecake.

"I'm only giving this to you only because you were working hard." Manager Kang told her as her eyes twinkled.

"Good thing you don't get fat from eating those, Choon-he. Your body rocks every outfit they ask you to wear. I am so proud to be your stylist, you're so beautiful." Her stylist said as she put down the her hair which made messy mermaid waves.

Just then, another male model approached them and said his greetings to the team.

"Good to see you again Ash Lee-ah! It's been a long time since the last runway show we did. The YGK+ models are missing you so bad. Especially Joo Hyuk." Jang Ki Young laughed as he teased his co-worker. Ash stood up from her seat to embrace him.

"Is that kid missing me that much? Tell him that noona is jealous because he's acting with too many pretty ladies." She chuckled. "How are you Ki Young-ah? You starred in a drama lately. You looked so handsome that I just want to squish you right then. You made a lot of women's hearts flutter."

"Did you like it? It was a nice experience for me, it made me realize that I'd like to pursue acting as well. I wish to act with you soon, though." He grinned. "But enough about me, I'm happy you already revealed that you're a doctor. Such a relief, huh?"

Ki Young knew about Ash being a doctor a year ago because when he got injured during one of their shows, Ash performed first aid to avoid any more complications to his sprained leg. He was panicking and shouting a lot at Ash as to what she was doing and she got annoyed that she eventually exclaimed that she's a doctor.

A lot of people were curious and they inisisted that she show them her license. Ash pleaded that her profession be kept a secret in return for saving the show from being ruined.

"I'm happy I finally let go of my secret. It was so hard to come up with an excuse when pictures of me in Busan appeared before. I even told them it was probably a look-alike." She sighed. She was then asked to change as Ki Young proceeded to greet the others.

This time, she'll be posing with him for the promotion of the YGK+ Summer Collection. She wore a bright yellow, knitted bikini top paired with a high waisted bikini bottom of the same color. A pink long sleeved see-through maxidress was then donned on top of the swimsuit. Her make up was done with a bright orange eye shadow on her lids paired with a bold winged eyeliner.

Ki Young then showed up wearing the same bright yellow swim shorts with the blue waistband of his boxers showing. He was also wearing an unbuttoned light pink polo with flamingo prints that showed his perfectly firm abdominal muscles.

"Oh, looks like someone has been working out?" Ash commented as they walked in front of the camera.

The female staff giggled as they looked over Ki Young's abs while the men gazed upon Ash's slim figure.

"I need to at least keep up with you. You look ... hot." He said as his eyes raked on her body. She lightly flicked his forehead.

"Stop saying nonsense and let's show these people what YG models are made of."  She smirked with pride.

The photographer asked them to get ready. Ash placed herself in front of Ki Young while putting her left hand behind his neck and her other hand rested on her cheek. She looked straight to the camera with a fierce look on her face. Meanwhile, Ki Young's hand was on her waist as he looked at her face seductively.