Confession ix.

Luke walked solemnly back to his hotel, thinking about Stephanie's words. He had to tell Michael. There was no way of hiding it. But how?

"Oh, yeah.. Matilda is pregnant and I have to help her out.."

Luke's suggestion to himself caused him to scoff.

"Matilda's pregnant. But we can still make this work."

Idiot! Luke thought to himself, and he started pulling at his hair. He wanted to tell Michael what happened, but how could he? He couldn't even convince himself that he was ready. He had only three minutes until he would reach the hotel, and he needed to figure out what to say.

"Trust your gut, Luke. I'll see you around." was what Stephanie had said to him as he left, and the words had been haunting him. Trust my gut? He thought, shaking his head.

Without noticing, Luke had arrived to the hotel and took a shaky breath. He motivated himself as he walked up the stairs, assuring himself that it wouldn't be as hard as he thought it would.

"Michael?" Luke opened the door to Michael, sitting at the kitchen island. His eyes were bloodshot and he had a beer bottle rested in his shaking hand. "Babe, are you alright?"

Michael looked to Luke with hatred, jealousy and disgust in his eyes. "I'm fine." he spat the words out, like they were dirt in his mouth.

Luke frowned and sat beside him, pecking him on the cheek. He grabbed Michael's cheek carefully and looked into his eyes, slowly latching his lips to Michael's. Michael flinched under the touch and Luke pulled away, frowning. "Baby, tell me what's wrong."

"I'm pretty sure you already know." Michael grumbled. "Don't sweet talk me Luke."

Then it hit him. Did Michael know about Matilda? If so, how?

"Michael." Luke sighed, wrapping his muscular arm around the red haired boy. "Have you gotten a call from Matilda?"

Michael scoffed, rolling his eyes. "No." he simply answered. "I called her."

Luke let out a shaky breath, knowing that Michael had already found out. "Micha-"

"Don't." Michael snapped, glaring at the boy. "She told me. She told me that you are the father of her child. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Maybe," Luke started calmly. "It's because I was in a coma for nearly two months!" his voice rose and Michael flinched, scoffing.

"What about when you woke up?"

"Come on, Mikey!" Luke begged. "You're being ridiculous!"

"Am I?" Michael stood and walked to the doorway, where a suitcase sat. Luke hadn't noticed it before, and now that he had seen it, he wished he hadn't.

"You don't want me here, Luke. It's okay. You rather that whore."

"Don't speak about her like that!" Luke growled, furrowing his eyebrows together. "Michael, I swear I thought we used protection! I don't want a family or anything with her!" he stepped to Michael and took his hands in his own, running circles in his palm. "I want you, Mikey."

With a scoff, Michael tore his hands from Luke's and glared at the teary boy. "Fuck you, Luke."

And he left.

IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME!

I Don't even think anyone is up on the 'competition' but I'm gonna keep at it.

QOTD: what's your favourite band/artist other than 5SOS

Mine is either Pierce The Veil or Metallica. Maybe ADTR or Greenday. IDK

Love you!