Confession i.

Luke sat in the dressing room, waiting for the other boys to come in. Especially Michael, but little did he know that Michael loved him. With every bit of his broken heart. Michael didn't think that he would be able to love another person. Ever. Since high school, Michael presumed he would continue to be the secluded loser who was obsessed wig the heavy metal music that no one else liked. But boy, was he wrong or what?

   "Luke! Whatchya doing?" Ashton jumped into the room, giggling at a stupid joke Calum had made. Luke laughed, as he did hear it, and shook his head.

   "I was waiting for you guys, I wanted to play Guitar Hero with you guys.." Luke trailed off, thinking if how Michael would play Guitar Hero. He would playfully jump around and shake his hair about, giggling as he composed himself at the end of a game.

   "I'll play! Luke, you and I?" Michael jumped into the room enthusiastically at the mention of Guitar Hero. By You and I, he didn't only mean in the game. He meant something more. 'You and I forever'. And Luke was searching Michael's brilliant green eyes for this, because that is exactly how Luke took it.

   "Yeah, sure.." Luke muttered, Calum sighing afterwards. Calum knew Luke liked Michael, and he promised to keep it a secret. There were only two guitars, so Michael and Luke went first. Michael usually picked out the really hard songs with the 'mad' riff, but this time he chose the easier one for Luke. Enter Sandman by Metallica.

-

-

   "Yes! I won! Like, for the first time in forever I won! Against Michael!" Luke cheered as the song ended, Luke won, obviously. But since Michael was slightly better at the game than Luke was, he was incredibly surprised.

   "Yep, you won.." Michael was happy for Luke. This may seem like a bit of an overreaction, but when Michael loses a game of Guitar Hero, it is a huge deal.

   "Ugh, okay, Calum, you and me.." Ashton muttered, knowing that he will surely lose. They started the song and Calum instantly started to win.

   Michael sat comfortably on the sofa behind Ashton and Calum, only to be lyed on by Luke (Idk if lyed is a word but layed isn't sooo). Michael let out a huff and a chuckle as Luke looked up into his eyes. They stared at eachother for a few moments before Michael couldbt handle it anymore.

   "Luke, your eyes are really blue. They're nice.." He croaked, immediately regretting it once he saw the expression of Luke. His mouth was wide and his blue eyes that Michael had only just complimented were opened with shock. Did Michael really just confess something like that to Luke?

   "Uh.. your eyes are really green, they're nice, too.." Luke mumbled, hiding his face in embarrassment.

-

-

(A.N: Hi, I've noticed I've gotten quite a few reads already, that's cool. And to promote it a bit can you please vote, share, comment it, recommend it to your bitches at school and that shit? I would really appreciate it.
   I'm really sorry for any mistakes. I write most of my stories on my phone, and my phones touch screen is mongulated so..... yeah.. It's a HTC evo 3D, yep 3D. Trust me its not as good as it sounds. The 3D uses up way too much power soo...
   Anyways, I really really hope you like this book because I am really looking forward to it. Mikey and Lukeybear are my favourites in 5SOS, not saying that I don't love all of them, but if I had to choose then it would be those two.
   Anyone with me? No? Okay.. Bye, I love you all!
  -Kaitlyn..