Confession viii

Luke had woken up. He had woken up after six weeks of his coma, and his memory was fine. He was fine.

Until he remembered the reason of his coma. Matilda. The news. He was gonna be a dad with a girl. Not Michael. And this tore him apart on the inside.

Ashton's situation was a false alarm, seeing as the girl who was so smart (sarcasm) only used one pregnancy test rather than three. She did the test again and it came back as negative, which was a relief to her and Ashton.

But when Luke got out of the hospital, Ashton went in. It wasn't serious, just appendicitis. Millions of people get it every day, so it wasn't that much of a big deal.

Michael was relieved when Luke was released. He hugged him and kissed him and refused to let Luke out of his sight. But Luke needed to go, he needed to get the whole situation off his mind.

So he went to a strip club.

You can't judge. He wasn't gay and he could do as he pleased, so he went there and got a lap dance. But still, his mind was a puzzle.

The girl he was with - her name was Stephanie - noticed his distraction and stopped everything. He was confused for a moment, until she have him a sad look and peaked out of the private room the two were in and whispered something. She turned back around, closing the curtain and sighing, "What's your name? Or do you want me to call you daddy?"

Luke chuckled. "No, my name's Luke."

"Well then, Luke," Stephanie smiled. "I'm Stephanie. What's wrong with you?"

Luke was confused - why was a stripper trying to help Luke? "Um.." he hesitated before speaking again, looking to the blonde girl who was only wearing a g-string (thong).

"Should I put a shirt on?" Stephanie giggled. "Am I distracting you?"

"No." Luke sighed. "It's fine."

"Look, babe." Stephanie started, "I realise that I may look like a total bimbo, since I'm sitting here with nothing but a g-string on. But I can help you. I was a straight A student in high school." she smirked at Luke and tried to cover up her boobs as much as possible. But it was hard, seeing as her boobs were quite big.

"Really?" Luke gaped, slightly chuckling.

"Always the ton of surprise.." Stephanie shook her head with a nod. "Yeah, and I can help you out."

"Well, I just got a call from this girl." Luke explained. "She was a very brief girlfriend, and we had this one night together. She got pregnant. She's recently called me and told me about it, and I still haven't told this guy who I love with all my heart an-"

"Guy?" Steph questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm bi.." Luke stated.

"Ah."

"Yeah, I haven't told him and I don't know what will happen if I tell him. I don't know what he'll think."

"You've told him you love him, right?" Stephanie asked, Luke nodding slowly. "He loves you too?" Luke nodded again. "Then he should forgive you."

"But I don't know how much he loves me." Luke frowned. "I don't know if he loves me enough to forgive me."

"Take the risk." Stephanie stated. "If it's love, then he'll forgive you. If he doesn't, then it isn't real and you weren't made for each other."

"Thanks, Steph." Luke finally nodded, still feeling surprised that a stripper had just given him advice. "I'll tell him."

"No problem, babe."

•I love all of you so much bc 20k is awesome soooooo...•

•it's time for a competition!•

•i really really love cute fan art. who doesn't? anyway, if you can make me some cute af muke fan art that may suit this story i will lava you forever and give you a shoutout and show all the readers!•

•just send it to my kik, hatemecuzuaintme102, and yeah ilysm•

•OR if you can't draw (I can't so hehe) you could try to make a cover for this story? i will dedicate a chapter to you if I like it and I'll put it on the side or top whatever you're reading on xx•

•there's probably no one who will do this but if you do then I will lava you forever xx bye bbies•